Close Feelings

Millie went off in her head, she was completely flabbergasted. Her pulse was racing. She felt like she could stay with Finn forever. She was wrong.

  "Finn, 15 minutes until you have to be at school!" Finn's mom yelled, "Alrighty," Finn looked at Millie as a sign to initiate out the door to school. As walking Millie says quietly, "Who do you think you're gonna end up with?"

  "Huh?" Says Finn.

  "Ahem, who do you think you're gonna end up with?"

  "I don't know. I hope it's somebody I trust and love, care about. Somebody who wants to be with me forever, or as long as possible."

  "Wow. That's deep," they both look at each other and laugh. Millie lightly shoves Finn, they keep watching the birds on the way to school.

  "Yo, Finn. Was good bro!" Jacob says rolling up on a skateboard. "Nothing much, Jacob. I literally just saw you like and hour and a half ago."

  "Hey you must be Millie. Finn's tv girlfriend-" "Jacob!" Interrupts Finn. "It's fine, I get recognized all the time." Millie politely says. Finn, Jacob, and Millie all walk to school.

5 Minutes Later

    "Here we are, welcome to Hell." Says Jacob, this makes Millie laugh. Finn looks at Jacob. He has sort of a fiery, hatred, feel towards Jacob now. Jealousy, that's the feeling. His bloods boiling. Getting hotter by the second.

  "Finn, you okay?" Asks Millie. Finn just blushes lightly and doesn't say anything. "Okay then," Says Millie. "Wow this school is gigantic!" She says spinning around with her arms all a flap. "Yeah," Jacob says. "Caleb is supposed to show you around." Says Finn

  "Oh cool," Says Millie. Then a familiar voice in the distance comes around, "What's cracka lackin' " Everybody turns, "Caleb!" Millie says and she flings for a hug, Finn smiles at the sweet friendship. "I missed you Eleven!" He says with a nice smile. "Me too!" They both smile. "Well lets start with the tour."

As Millie walks down the hall with Caleb, Jacob and Finn go to the lunchroom for breakfast.

"Dude," Jacob says as they sit down with their breakfast trays, "Remember when I was on my run earlier?" "Uh-huh, why?" "The craziest thing happened."

"What..?"

"Matt called, I'm leaving for tour on Thursday, oh and also I got my own tour bus! Isn't that great?"

"Oh that's amazing, I'm happy for ya. You know my band and I Calpurnia are gonna be performing is Chicago soon."

"Yeah.. yeah.." Jacob says losing focus, Finn realizes Jacob is staring at the beautiful Sadie Sink.

"Wowza..." Says Jacob amazed, "Hey, she'd never date you." Says Finn giggling. "Why not?"

"Cause she has a brain, she wouldn't get with a numbskull like you." Finn says jokingly, "Not true, I'm highly educated!" Jacob exclaims. "Yeah, with video games." Finn snickers on for a while.

"Alright, Mestbrook high! Let's make it a great day as you put your trays in for wash, and go to class!" Says Mr. Peter the principal, "Stay in your lane, grandpa!" Screams Jacob. "Jacob! Detention!" Mr. Peter says. Then Jacob stands up on the table and starts body rolling. "I'm gonna get you!" As Mr. Peter runs after Jacob, he puts a banana peel on the ground so Mr. Peter slips.

"You're trash!" Jacob yells as the school is laughing. Finn just sits there and watches, surprised. Holding back from laughing.

  35 Minutes Later

Finn caught up with Millie in the hallway, "Hey Finn. What was up with you outside the school earlier?" "Oh nothing, I just thinking about my band."

  "Yeah it sucks you guys are leaving soon. I just got here." Millie says that and holds his arm, little did they know 'Gossip Girl Loren Gray' was right behind them. They walked to Homeroom holding arms.

  "Bing!" It was on everyone's phone, Loren posted them holding arms with the caption, "Such a cute couple!"

  Finn stood up in the homeroom class, "Hey! Everybody listen up! My best friend Millie was hanging on to me for support, I'm leaving in a week to go with my band! She's gonna miss me. That is the only reason we were holding arms. So Loren please take it down."

"No she doesn't have to!" Says Mark Thomas

"Yeah she does that embarrassed Millie and I!"

"Deal with it Frogboy!" Finn's eyes urged with anger his blood pumped, fury took over him. Finn hopped over his chair and flew like the wind over to Mark. Finn punched Mark until he started bruising and bleeding red. He heard mumbles, like people were out of focus, his anger was drowning his ears. Mark couldn't hear he was so numb, Finn just punched and punched till he felt Mark throw him off. Mark kicked him one good, hard time in the shin, that's when Jacob came in. "Get the hell of him!" Jacob yelled at Mark.

Jacob took Mark and held him down and beat him in the face, Millie just stood there. Scared and confused. Finn whips around and hugs Millie. "It's okay." He whispers to her. She nestles in his hug, his warmth was her favorite thing about him.

"What in the world!" Says Mr. Peter "All that we're included in this fight.. my office NOW!" He scolds. "It was m-" "It was all me, I'm sorry sir." Jacob interrupts Finn, "I should have known, I'm done with your shenanigans. You're suspended for 1 week. Mark! You know better this is your third strike. You're expelled!"

"Uh wha bu-" Mark stutters, "Get out of my school," Mr. Peter says lastly.

(Now that's part of the storyline this is where we kind of get into POVs)

Jacob's POV:

That day at school was a hurt train, but Millie was amazing, she was beautiful. I was jealous Finn got to kiss her instead of me.

End of POV—

Everybody was pissed of that day. Finn went over to his locker, inside was a little note with a heart on it. It read, "If you love me I love you too, I'm always thinkin' bout you! <3" he was kind of baffled he knew girls liked him, but he never got a note. He kind of ignored it, brushed it off as a crazy fan.

"Finn wait up!!" Millie runs down the hall yelling, "Finn you're my best friend, I wanted you to have this." Millie gives Finn part of her best friends necklace. "Wow, Millie, I love it! Thank you." Millie goes in for the hug this time.

Finn's POV:

  I love Millie she's my best friend, I think we could be more, she's just perfect, my first kiss with a perfect girl. That dream came true."

End of POV—

  Thanks for reading this chapter, more to come there was 1121 words in this chapter! Little bit longer hopefully you enjoyed! New chapter this week!💓