Chapter 30

SEULHI'S POV

"Oh my god! Why did you buy this like too freaking much!?" I blurted out when Jungkook came back from the store and shoved a big black plastic bag that was filled with variety types of sanitary pad.

'Urgh, rich kid!'

"Do you think I have time to choose? I just take everything I saw and paid. Even the cashier praised me, saying that I'm so sweet to buy this for my girlfriend and I was like, 'what the heck man, do you think buying bundle of sanitary pads to a girlfriend is sweet!?'" Jungkook nagged and I couldn't hold in myself and eventually burst out laughter as I clutched onto my stomach, laughing so hard that it's hurting my tummy.

"Ya. Ya. Its not funny. I just got humiliated and you just laughed at me." Jungkook being overprotective over his pride and I tried so hard to stop but somehow, it always fail.

He looked annoyed with me and I stopped as I wiped the tears in my eyes. "Okay, okay, I'll stop."

We sat in silent and I stared out of the window. The smile still managed to climb onto my face every time I remembered about the things happened just now.

I stared at him through the reflection of the mirror and my smile slowly dropped when my mind clouded with something.

'How I wish we're not tied with that stupid contract.'

I felt hurt. I felt very hurt when I remembered about it. This has been 49 days we've been together and I couldn't help myself but to slowly develop feeling for him. Develop feeling for the bad boy - the bad boy who always bully me, hurts me, makes my life miserable, the one I never thought would ever be friend with, the one I never thought I would call him my husband and the one I never thought I would call him my crush and the one I accidentally fall in love to.

And I know I can't..

It will eventually bring me to the more painful ending because the more I love him, the more I've the urge to hold him closer and I know, at the end of our third months, I have to let him go like how we've already planned from the beginning.

"Don't."

"You."

"Ever."

"Fall."

"For."

"Me!"

His words lingered in my mind. It still freshly playing in my mind although it almost 2 months he last said that to my face.

Without me knowing, tears dropped from my eyes and I bundled my finger into a fist as I fight the urge to sob and cry hardly - not when he's around.

*
*
*

"Lee Seulhi!!!"

"What!?" I shouted back as I kept my eyes on the mirror in front of me. I just woke up from my peaceful sleep and that brat just decided to call me when I was busy brushing my teeth!?

"Come to my room now!?"

I cursed under my breath and hurriedly washed my mouth before making my pace to his room. I was in a mess - with my white loosen shirt that exposed a little of my right shoulder, along with this black legging and my messy bed hair that I tied into a bun.

I was so tired to deal with my appearance -i don't really care about it anyway- and just went to him - not caring anymore if I was looking quite sexy or whatever because the fact that he has seen me wearing those revealing dress so many times, made me to care less about it.