Chapter 34

SEULHI'S POV

"Mom!!" I hollered out and didn't think any further to just drag Jungkook along with me to a very familiar woman with a black graduation robe, talking to one of her friend with my dad by her side.

Hearing her daughter's voice, mom instantly turned around and looked at me in disbelief. I let go of Jungkook's hand and rushed towards her, pulling her into a very tight hug.

"Mom! Congrats!" I wished and she chuckled as she hugged me back.

"Thought I told you to stay at home." I pulled away to look at her face and shrugged my shoulder off before turning around to find Jungkook already behind me, smiling at my mom.

"Jungk-" I immediately stopped when I remembered that the bet was still going. I sighed out of frustration and saw how his smile slowly curled into his signature smirk.

There's no way I would call him Hyungshik now.

"O-oppa bring me here."

Please anyone, get me a scissor and cut my tongue now!

And right after that, a soft chuckle vibrated into my ears and it didn't need a genius to guess who he was. I rolled my eyes at him and tried my very best to keep smiling to my mom who was in front of me and again, pulled her into another hug.

"Can this big baby pull away for a moment and let me hug my mother-in-law now?" He teased and soon grabbed me by the shoulders to shove me away from my mom. He looked smugly at me and turned to face my mom with a genuine smile on his face. He gave her the flower he bought just now and pulled her into a tight hug, congratulating her.

As much as I wish to kick him in the ball, I held it back and turned to my dad who was smiling at me to hug him too. He wrapped his arm around me and tapped my back.

"Aigoo, you look so much different now." Dad suddenly told and abruptly, I pulled my head away from his chest to have a better look of his face.

"Is it bad?"

He shook his head and smiled. "No, you look beautiful and I wonder where you get that gene from?" Dad pulled a joke and laughed. I couldn't help but to giggle at him and hugged him tightly again - this is the life of being an only daughter in a family.

"How your life with Jungkook?"

Dad out of nowhere asked and I rolled my eyes at his sudden question. I escaped myself from the hug and faced my dad who was waiting for my answer.

Hell.

"Well, he's annoying." I blurted out honestly and he chuckled as he shook his head at me.

Just then, I was taken aback when I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder and I was pulled to the side. I tilted my head up and frown instantly when I found out that it was him, Jeon the freaking Jungkook.

"Perfect. Annoyingly perfect pa." He corrected and I scrunched my nose at his words. He laughed out loud beside me and my eyes widened when I saw my dad out of nowhere winked his eye at Jungkook and made a brofist - as if they were exchanging some words through body language.

"I'm not blind okay. What is that? Dad?" I faced dad with a cold glare and pointed my pointed finger at him. "Don't tell me you're on his side now."

"What can I say dear, he's an amazing son." My dad explained and my mouth dropped halfway.

"First, he's not even your son. Second, what make you think that this creature over here is amazing? And to be exact, you guys barely met each other to call him that."