1

a/n: This whole story will be in Yoongis POV, unless I say other wise. So there might be some mistakes in the timeline, but I will do my best! I became an ARMY sometime after the Dope MV was made!! Enjoy (:

2015. I can't believe its been 2 years already. I currently just finished making a log. We dont have a schedultle today so I figured Ill stay a bit longer and write some lyrics. Im working on a song thats about a failed love story. Ive had a few of those, so its not hard coming up with proper lines. I was in deep thought when I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I called out. I turn to see Jimin coming in with a bag and drinks. "Jin Hyung said you might be here, and I figured since you didnt come home for dinner that Id bring you dinner." He said as he unpacked the food on the little table. I watched him silently listening to him hum a song. "Jiminie, your going to eat here? With me?" I asked seeing there was an extra bowl. He nodded and motioned me to come sit with him. Out of all the members I would say Jimin was my favorite. He was an odd guy that cared alot about others. I always felt happy around him.

"So what were you working on Hyung?" Jimin asked as we cleaned up our dinner. "Oh its about a two people who fall in love, but then out of love. Leaving one heartbroken." I said handing him my lyrics. I watched him read carefully through my lyrics. After awhile he looked at me and flashed a big smile. "I like it! Its great Hyung." I ruffle his hair and turned to pack up my stuff. "Alright lets go home Jiminie."

We get home and we find that both mine and Jimins bed is occupied. Hoseok is in my bed and Park Bogum is on Jimins. Ugh. I guess its the couch for us. "Ill check the living room." Jimin said as he left the room. I go to the living room to see Jackson and freaking Mark on both couches. "Where the fuck are we suppose to sleep then?" I was really annoyed at this point but I saw Jimin grab a blanket and pillow and shoved it in his bag. "Hyung come on. I know where we can sleep." Ugh I just want to sleep. He dragged me out of the dorm which I was confused on why we were going out again.

We get back to the studio and we go back to where we ate. "Well I guess we share the couch." I said as we set the couch up for us. "D-do you want to be on the inside or the outside?" I thought for a second but situated myself on the couch facing inside. I felt Jimin lay behind me, but it felt like he was struggling to fit behind me. I turned my body to face him and pulled him towards me. "H-hyung?" "The couch is small you pabo. We have to cuddle to fit. Now go to sleep." He shifted a bit but eventually we found a semi comfortable postion. And for some odd reason it felt nice having him here with me. Why does it feel nice?