16

-Yoongis POV-
I woke up the next morning and I had a weird feeling. At first I thought yesterday was all a dream. Until I felt a tug on my shirt. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Jimin, clutching onto my sides in his sleep. Cute. "Uh Hyung? Jin Hyung made breakfast. He wants you both to come now." "Okay Tae. Let me wake him." Taehyung nodded and left. "Hey Jiminie. baby~wake up." I say as shook him a bit. He just snuggled closer to me with the biggest smile. "Nope. Lets just lay here just a bit longer." I couldnt help but laugh. "Give me a kiss then Ill wake up." He says as he puckered his lips. "If you dont get that big butt of yours up and in the kitchen. Your not getting any kisses today. And Im not holding your hand." I say with a smirk.

I watched him literally fly out of my room. My cute idiot. I walk out to the kitchen to see Jimin sitting at the counter. "Im here. Now give me something in return." He said as he bit his lips. I walked over and connected our lips. Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. I lifted him up placing him on the counter and I was about to lift his shirt when someone cleared there throat. I look over to see Hoseok standing in the doorway. "Seriously I love you both. But Id appreciate it if you eat food in the kitchen. Not each other. Jimin please off the counter before Jin comes in." We both just nodded as I reached forward and brought Jimin down. "Dont worry, we werent doing that anyways." Jimin said before leaving.

After about two hours me and Jimin went to the company to meet with our manager. "Yoongi Hyung, what are we going to do if they try to separate us? What if we get kicked out? I meam you worked so hard getting here, what if it ends because of this?" Jimin said as he began pacing. Which didnt help me one bit, it made me more nervous. "Come on Chim. Everything will be fine. Besides BigHit has never been cruel to us. They wont hurt us, trust me on this." I kissed his forehead and we were about to enter when we saw the rest of the guys rushing over to us. "What are you guys doing?" I asked them. "We are here to show them that we fully support you both. Plus if there will be any changes it would be wise if we were all present." Namjoon is the clumiest person I know, but he has his moments of pure maturity. "Ah Yoongi and Jimi-. Okay BTS..come on in." Our manager was clearly surprised at seeing all of us today.

We sat and explained our decision and we told him that we would respect whatever decisions the company makes concerning us. He then turned to Namjoon and asked for his opinion. "Well we fully support the relationship they have. I mean we are a family after all, we will support and care for each as long as we can. And I think that we should not separate them l, as in break them up. But just to keep it low key. To the world they are two straight men that are in BTS. But within the walls of this building and our home, they can live happily together as boyfriends. And we can be here to keep them in line." I look at the manager and he seem to agree with Namjoon which was a good sign.

"Alright. Namjoon-ah will you and the others wait outside please. And Yoongi, will you stay please." Jimin tighten his grip on my hand as we all exchanged looks of confusion. "Its okay Jiminie. See you in a bit." He nodded and left me with the manager. "Well now. I want to hear it from you. Will this relationship be a problem in any way? Will you both, excuse my words. Be able to keep to keep it in your pants?" I nearly choked on my own saliva. "Uh yes. Im still a virgin, I dont know about him but Im sure we can be mature about our hormonal desires. And we wont cause any problems." I felt awkward talking about this. I mean we just started dating. "Do you love him?" "Of course. I did what I did to save him. And I came back for him." Then it was silent for a while. "You may go. Send Jimin in please." I bowed and walked out.

Jimin walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Well?" "He wants to speak with you too. Go on, you will be okay. Promise." I pecked his lips then ushering him into the room. After 20 minutes he came out with a blush on his cheeks. "What happened baby?" I ask as I lead him out of the building. "Public sex is completely off limits now. According to that conversation." "Darn, I was planning on doing it tomorrow at the fans-" Jimin cut me off by punching my arm. "Ouch..Im kidding." "Your an idiot. But Im glad I have you..finally~" He said as we entered our dorm. Yes, we were finally together. And happy, and with the help from the others we are safe.