17

-Time Skip- *Shooting of Mic Drop*

-Yoongis POV-
Currently in the dressing getting my face and hair done. I was about to take a nap when I noticed the stylists were getting Jimin dressed. Beautiful. "Yoongi-ah. Yoongi? You can stare at Jimin later." I hear my make up say as they giggled at me. After a battle of concentration I was able to finish getting dressed. "Hey cutie." I hear Jimin say before running of to the set. Aish.

afyer what felt like hours we were finally able to go home. Literally this whole day was pure torture. Who the heck is choosing his outfits!? Are they trying to kill me? He just looks too attractive. "Hyung? Babe..are you mad at me? You look angry whenever you look at me." I looked over at Jimin to see his eyes watering. "What did I do? Let me fix it.." I quickly pulled him into a hug. "No baby, you didnt do anytging. Im not mad at you I swear. I-Im mad at your clothes." I said as I watched him tilt his head. "You just looked too sexy today. I couldnt take it." "I was baggy clothes Yoongi..how is that sexy?"

I shook my head as I walked over to shut the lights off and pulled Jimin into bed. "Jiminie~did I look good today?" I pouted. "Nope. You looked perfect today." I tightened my grip on him. "Baby?" "Hm." "Dont leave me..ever. Okay? I love you so much." "Jiminie, I love you too and we will always be together." I connected our lips as I wrapped my arm around his neck. I couldnt be more happier. The man of my dreams, I finally have. And we are happily in love.

The End!

Epilogue coming soon! I hope you liked this story!!

Please show love to my new fanfic. "Be My Eyes" its a Taekook fanfic (: