Part 3

Next morning
I slept in pretty late today because I knew I only had 1 thing to take care of. When I finally got up it was 11:07. I did my normal routine and then started to walk to the guild. When I got there everyone stared at me again but I ignored them and went right up to the Masters office. I knocked and heard a faint "come in." I walked in. "Hello master, um...I'm...I'm quitting the guild." "what!" "I'm quitting the guild. Now please remove my mark." I said in a calm tone. "If that is what you wish,my child." He took my hand and waved his own hand on top and the mark was gone. "Will you ever come back?" He said in a sad tone. "I don't know." I answered. And I was out the door. Everyone was still watching me. Especially Lisanna, she look like she was trying to blow me up or something. Whatever I just kept walking it was almost noon. As soon as I got out the door I heard the master come out of his office. "LISTEN UP BRATS,LUCY JUST QUIT BECAUSE OF YOU!" All I heard was a lot of "The weakling quit?" and "Who?" I just started to run to the forest. When I got to the spot I was sapots to meet Aaron I stopped. "What took you so long?" Aaron said leaning up on a tree trying to look cool. "It's only 12:02." "Whatever, come on now lets go." "Wait." I took out my keys "I'm unable to use these now, so can you give them to yukino?" "Why didn't you give them to her yourself?" "If I did she wouldn't take them. Because she knows how much I love my spirits." "Ok. Open gate to yukino." a small gate appeared and I up the keys inside. The gate closed and they were gone. Then I felt something in my hand. It was Plue's key." "I left as much of the magic as I could, But you'll only be able to summon small things." "Thank you!" "No problem,now open gate of the dragon realm." When I got there it was like an open field with a little house in the middle. "You will be training with Igneel first." Aaron said "Why Igneel, isn't he a fire dragon?" Well, fairy magic is a form of fire magic so you have to have the basics of fire down before you can learn fairy magic. So you will be training with him for 5 months then you will meet Silvia the fairy dragon. When I got there I saw a man the looked about in his 40's and had a scear over his right eye.

"You must be Igneel?" "That I am

"You must be Igneel?" "That I am. How did you know?" "I'v meet your son." "Really? Natus has never seen me in my human form before?" "And why is that?" "O,because I can only go into my human form in the dragon realm." "Cool." "Now before we begin, I'd like you to meet you exceed." "I get an exceed?" "Of course, you're a dragon slayer aren't you." I thought about it for a moment then nodded. "Ok,then." He gave a wave toward the forest that was near by. An exceed flew out of the forest and landed by my side. "Hi,I'm Sprinkles." She said in a cute tone. Sprinkles was white like Carla,but had a purple patch of fur over her left eye. She was wearing a blue and white dress and had a pink bow on her left ear. "Now that you've meet your exceed, lets get started." Igneel roared