15 | skinny love

"b-bill?"

"hey e-eddie, how's it g-going?"

"bill! meet me by the quarry and tell everybody else to come, too! i got a big surprise for you all!"

"o-okay eddie, i'll g-get there as soon as possible." bill smiled through the phone and hung up, and called stan.

"stan, hi baby."

stan blushed at the nickname. "hey bill, what's up?" he played with one of his chestnut hair strands.

"w-well eddie s-says he has a surprise f-for us, s-so, yeah, come to m-my house, i'll g-give y-you a r-ride to the qu-quarry?"

stan gasped in curiosity. "yeah sure, love, i wonder what eddie has to show us, though." he wondered.

"i th-think i have an idea." bill bit his lip.

"me too," said stan, "i'll see you later, love." he made a kissing noise through the phone, making bill blush.

"bye, babe." bill hung up, sighing to himself. "i'm such a lucky guy." he said to himself.

eddie called mike, who was actually at his house with ben; he was spending the night.

"heya eddie, what's goin' on?" mike answered.

"hey mike! can you please please please meet us by the quarry? it's urgent! we're all meeting there."

"alright! i'll call bev. i'm assuming that you already called bill and bill already called stan because y'know."

"you're a fucking wizard, mikey ma boi. alright i'll see ya soon."

"bye eddie."

richie was still asleep, in eddie's closet, just in case his mom came upstairs to check on him. he was quite comfortable, considering the fact that eddie made a cute little blanket fort for him in there. he also had to borrow some of eddie's clothes, which were waaay too small for him, but it had to do. richie was a loud trashmouth, even in his sleep. he muttered swear words here and there, and he snored a lot. a lot. his sleep habits were exactly like his personality.

"richie?" eddie quietly opened the closet door, and tapped richie gently on the shoulder.

richie just snored louder. the girly boy rolled his eyes and tapped him again.

"wHA- who's there...who's..." richie trailed off and continued sleeping.

"richie, bubs, wake up." eddie whispered lovingly, playing with richie's hair.

richie rolled over to the side where eddie was and groaned and grunted lowly. "five more minutes, eddiebear."

"ugh, don't call me that."

"i love you, eddiebear." richie teased, sleep in his eyes.

"i'm gonna fucking murder you, trashmouth tozier."

"no you won't," richie rubbed his eyes, "because you love me."

"yeah, yeah whatever, now get up lazy boy," eddie slapped richie's arm gently.

richie groaned and followed the puny boy's order, using eddie's spare toothbrush to brush his teeth. of course, eddie was already ready to meet up with the rest of the losers. he chuckled at how ridiculous richie looked in his clothes.

richie heard him laughing, and turned around.

"why the fuck are you laughing at me, you adorable bastard?"

"because you look ridiculous!" eddie giggled. richie left his spot, went up to him, close to his face and growled, "don't laugh at me, eddie spaghetti." but eddie giggled once more, and richie couldn't stand how adorable eddie looked with messy bed hair and sweatpants. so richie smirked to himself and attacked the boy with kisses.