01. The Puppy Pack

Today wasn't his day, first, he failed his visual arts exam, and his chemistry exam and now he's pretty sure that he was going stay back a year because his teachers like to torture him that way. Now. here he was, kneeling down against the nemeton which was protecting him from energy blasts that this damn witch keeps blowing at them. "Did I ever tell you I hate witches." Liam rolled his eyes feeling the tremendous weight he had on his shoulders.

"Once or twice," Theo responded with a gash of blood on his forehead, still recovering from an energy blast the witch gave him. "She wanted is here. But for what?"

"To kill us obviously."

"So, not to be stereotypical but where is the pointy black and the broom?" Liam asked loudly, as Theo tried to grab his arm, but Liam jumped, facing the witch, seeing Corey and Mason behind her with the potion that Deaton gave them that they needed to vanquish this nuisance that arrived five days ago. She kept on harassing the people of Beacon Hills. Liam phone just kept ringing, by Deaton's number him telling what's going on in the town.

She set to lose the animals of the zoo free on Tuesday, it took the puppy pack all night to return the animals to the zoo, and Theo had to take care of the lion, "Because he lived with the Lowenmensch for his whole life."

"Doesn't mean I know how to take care of a real lion!" Theo argued. The lion wasn't fun. It bit Theo on the back and then in the leg. It took him and Nolan to put the animal back in his cage. But Theo did mostly the work; Nolan just opened and closed the gate. Then, on the next day, the goddamned witch turned Liam into a baby of six months. Thank god for Deaton for finding the spell to change him back because Theo ( which Liam clung to so very much, and cried when he wasn't in a room after he woke up) could not bare to change another diaper, because of Liam's fast metabolism.

Then on Thursday, it was a mess, made movie characters come to life, especially the ones from horror movies. "What? She decided to take a break and go to the movies?" Corey asked the Sheriff. Reports say that they saw "Pennywise--"

"The dancing Clown?"

"Yeah."

"At least she has good taste," Mason commented as he crossed his arms tired.

"So?" The whole pack looked at Mason who saw the movie without them obviously.

"How do you kill that thing?" Theo asked glaring at Mason.

"You don't. It hibernates."

"Great," Corey breathed.

"So we have a killing clown running loose and a witch that is terrorizing us for god knows what," Nolan said in the background.

"So the only way that "Pennywise" or whatever goes away if we kill the witch," Theo said.

"We don't kill," Liam said hitting Theo.

"Fine." Theo moaned in disappointment "but it's faster." he said under his breath

Now, we're here, Nolan limping to the battleground, with his crossbow, filled with silver arrows in his right hand and rope that was tied up the dancing clown in his left. Deaton helped him to take down the clown with a mountain ash grenade. That knocked the clown out. Nolan who sat down next to the chimera, tired.

"I mean like really if you are actually a witch where's the getup?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why are you even here?"

"I bet the Wicked Witch of the West is more powerful than you."

"How dare you?" anger started to pour on her face, her face started to get red, as she had Liam in her sights, "you want to see true power. All I want to steal was the power of this mention, Now I feel its power in my veins--"