04. Background Information

Corey heard all the conversations that people were having. Reclaiming happy fake memories, he heard familiar voice, dead ones.

Conversations like Josh went to med school with Theo, and Tracy went for law. Corey found a voice that he know too well, Mason, who is a journalist for Time Magazine. So you do listen, Corey smiled. And all of them met up again just three years ago. And kept talking ever since. Corey rolled his eyes because he knew the truth, Theo killed them. Tracy and Josh, so why is dreaming about them? They were just pawns to him to get Scott's True Alpha power. All of them gave condolences about Mason's husband. Corey's heart stopped when he heard about his own untimely "death" of a robbery gone a rye, a stab wound to the lung.

"At least he gave me Nolan. You know, I have stay strong for our son."

He looked up, we have son? No, Corey, everything here is fake. He kept thinking. Go to Theo. Tell theo that everything is fake.

He heard the door open again Scott's voice bright and full without distrust and pronounced greeting Theo as "friend" without stuttering before adding, "Best." then continuing, "How's my godson doing?"
"He's fine, out in the back playing with Tara and Nolan." then Stiles came in and from what Corey heard a hug and a pat in the back. "Hey, Claudia you wanna give this to your cousin?" He heard nothing but little footsteps running across the floorboard."

"Sorry, I took so long, My flight from MIT was so late and I had to take a taxi straight here."

"Come in guys," and footsteps keep entering the house.

-----

The door opened as two elderly people stood in the doorway with a present on each arm. Tara, froze as she has surprise on her face. She smiled and nodded. "He's this way" she said low so no one can hear her.

"Theo." the young doctor knew that voice, a voice that he hadn't heard in 7 years. Theo stopped playing with the new toys that Leo has gotten, action figures and a new nerf gun. Ultimately Theo knew the Batman figure was from Stiles, plus the mask too. Now he kept hearing "I'm Batman every five seconds.

"Look Batman, Dad has to go now okay?" he gave a kiss on the forehead of the masked kid, who ran off and joined a group of children who were entertain by Plushie the Clown, or Josh in clown make and suit. Theo crossed his arms and stood in front of the old couple, "Mom, Dad. What are you doing here?" Theo said rudely, looking at them both in the eyes. Then tensed up as he went inside as he picked things up and organized the mess in the house . Both of followed as Tara followed before there was going to a huge explosion.

"I invited them." Tara admitted,

"You what?" Theo looked at her in the eyes, "You know what? I have nothing to say." Theo kept organizing.

"Theodore please. Hear us out, we didn't drive six hours to get rejected." Jonathan said forcefully.

"What I remember you reject me. You didn't care about me after--" Theo stopped trying to say the rest of the sentence but he couldn't because it was too hurtful. But he looked at Tara and turned to clean spilled milk on the floor.

"After you came out to us." his mother said setting down a box on the table next to the a picture of Liam, himself and a newborn.

"Yeah." Theo said agreeing remembering the memory. He was 18, going away to college and finally he was about tell his parents the truth about him, the way he loves, the truth. The people his loves. It time to tell his parents that he was bisexual.

They were at a home he cooked dinner after it was served, Tara and Theo sat next to each other holding hands under the table because Theo was so scared of their reaction. Theo held on Tara's hand so tight that she it went numb. "Mom, Dad. I have to tell you something," The parents looked at each other. They don't know whether to be confused, scared or worried, "Here it goes," Theo breathed, "I'm bisexual."