Chapter 2

⭐️⭐️Cassadee's POV⭐️⭐️

The lady told me her address and she told me to drive to her house at 6 so her and her husband could have a date night.

After I got there, greeted myself, and the parents left, I finally found out what the lady was hiding! Ally has ADHD and she doesn't take meds! I should've known something was wrong when the lady told me "good luck" as she walked out the door.

Another thing she didn't tell me is that upstairs is Ally's severely sick older brother. I guess that's why they called me, because the older brother was sick.

Before the parents left, they taped a note to the fridge saying "please try and take care of Ashton too!"

I was assuming Ashton was the sick older brother or they just had some imaginary dog I didn't know about. I ripped the note off the fridge and set it on the counter only to reveal another note. "Ashton has a bell, he only rings it when he needs something important, so please listen for the bell" read the note.

Not even moments later, I heard banging in the family room(living room). Ally has knocked off the tv off of its stand in the center of the wall.

"Ally how in the world did you do this?!?!" I asked as I brought my hands to my head. I asked as she turned around only to reveal a wooden bat.

I immediately ran over and took the bat from her hands. Soon after that I heard a faint bell that reminded me of the note on the fridge. Ashton.

_____________________________________________________________

sorry this is a short chapter guys! its just really late and I haven't updated in awhile but I promise ill do a double update tomorrow! please go tell people about this book and if you like this book then vote for it! once I get more reads I will update more often

thanks guys!~ xoxo

also follow my twitters! Main- cassadee_love Ashton Irwin fanpage- ashton_saved_us