Chapter 3

⭐️⭐️Cassadee's POV⭐️⭐️

I hear the bell and set the wooden bat down and run halfway up the stairs until I stop and turn to face Ally.

"DO. NOT. TOUCH. ANYTHING!!" I say pointing at her and giving her a glare. She points her finger at me and starts to laugh and also starts to mock me. I seriously strongly dislike kids. My mother always told me never to say "hate". She always said it was to strong of a word. Considering that my mother passed along time ago, I just stopped using the word completely, just for her.

I keep running up the stairs until I get to a hallway of doors. All the doors had labels on them so Ashton's room wasn't hard to find.

I continue walking until I get to the door labeled "Ashton". This must be it, I thought to myself. I took a deap breath before I opened the door. I don't know this guy so yeah im gonna take a breath before I open the door because I don't know what to expect!

I cracked the door open and saw a very handsome teen who looked to be my age. My eyes widened at the shock. I've never seen someone so sick but so beautiful.

I could tell his eyes were closed just a little so I decided to knock on the door and open it wider.

"Hello?", Ashton says as he opens his eyes a little more. I step further into the room until im fully visible and a little closer to his bed.

Being my awkward self I start to stutter. "Uh h-hi...I-I'm Csassadee. You're parents hired me to watch you and you're sister tonight. But m-mostly your s-sister!". I say the last sentence as I look down at the floor. I'm so awkward I stutter the whole time I'm in his room and talking to him.

"Great! I told my mom I didn't need a damn sitter!", he grumbles in frustration. Yes Ashton does need a sitter. He was as pale as a ghost and I could tell how weak he was when he went to reach for his phone. He could barely move his arm. Eventually the phone stumbles out his hand and out of his reach.

"Oh l-let me get that for you!", I say as I step farther into the room, pick up the phone, and hand it to him. "Thanks!' he says with a flirty smirk. "You're w-welcome" I mumble under my breathe but just loud enough for him to hear.

"I actually didn't expect my mom to hire such a sweet and pretty babysitter!" he says as he winks at me.

____________________________________________________________________

here is an extra long chapter guys! Cassadee and Ashton finally met!! my friend read this before anyone and she said she totally ships it!

if you like it please vote and tell your friends about it! Thanks guys!~~xoxo

Also follow my instagram fanpage- punk.5sos.boys!!!

Thanks again!~~xoxo