WHO IS MECCA ALICE?

who is Mecca Alice you may asked she is a strong empower independent women who goals in life is much different than anybody she has ever came across in the world or like her ,she likes all the girly teen things like cheerleading ,grades,and than the funniest part bout a young teens life drama? yeah drama like this girl is mainly into girls and boys she believes she can have it all .....

MECCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAA...........MEEEEEEECCCCCCAAAAAAA........ MEEEECAAAAAAA ALICE WELLS  yes mom dang, what you need or want like im already running late for the bus like please cut me some time to spare from the lectures  please mom love you bye .......kisses...... that crazy  girl mecca Alice wells i don't know what to say bout her  hope her new school is going better for her  . As i dashed to the bus stop i noticed my home girl  sky walking up to the bus stop'' girl what are you doin here'' i said out loud with a crazy look on my face '' chica i believe school duh idiot'' girl dont you got papi to watch hes only three months years old he needs you girl Bs said sky  his d-a-d-d-y is h-o-m-e so girl he is good trust me i need this grades and another job because waffle house and them waitress hours aint helping me out alot its hard work i also do hair with momma jae you know so money is coming in on time but got damn drew just wanna stay up smoke weed hang out with the niggas and play 2k basketball thats why me an papi be honestly at your house .  Bus stops and door opens creaks.....  as we climbed aboard the school bus i started asking sky and angelica bout Ms. sanders class assignment and not taking yeah you know her old lonely no penis self gave us homework , 400 word essay and we have a project due in two weeks as well  sky says man atleast you dont have mr.bone he giving us a playwrite to do as group for a shakespear and i basically got the most annoying people in our class i got jacob and hank the two biggest jerks ever they think there so far .....

 WILKERBERY UNIVERSITY 

 intercome comes on : all students must report to the theater room to discuss all new upcoming universities student new or trasfer students we going over all rules and policies we have and then a new schedule change then a new school start ......

 kids began to crown to the theater room and i yelled sky angelica and maria  yo i got us some seats come on  .... thank god this time mecca says angelica girl be quite you think you can always get better things than mecca im just kidding dang you guys mecca and me are like family .

principle  Henry  gets up on the stage ; claps of all the students and schools members  good morning everybody  ; morning says all the students today at wilkerbery high school we have new faces and very excited new things as well and is we have university teach in also we have adventure of water parks which we have just added to the newer part of our school we have returning students is 4.50 per person and new students is 5.00  because of  having  a new id