WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US ?

BLUETOOTH BLASTING LOUD  KEVIN GATE LUCA BRASI   THOUGHTS BEINGS TO RUN THROUGH MY HEAD AND JAMS TO THE SONG AND BEINGS WRITING AN STORY BOUT PAST RELATIONS

 what if god was one of us just a thug like one of us , looking for love in the club like one of us tryna make it out the slums like one of us ,  what if god was one of us just a thug like one of us getting out the mud like one of us making calls to the plug like one of us  ... as  the times went by i had so many thoughts and ideas bout my project its called who is the real keke love and what things she has experience in her life... but i hope to come with so many details and explaining about her well for starting i have so many questions?

 1. why do like to be an outcast but party when not around your peers

2. what things do you find very relevant , and irrelevant  any things you like bout wilkerbery university

3. what is poetry to you in a brief summary?

4. during your poetry what is love what emotions was you really feeling ? those '' sleepless nights you had crying'' what pain was you really feeling deep inside  ?

5.name two things you want the whole university to know bout you , like favorite food,hobbies,talent of any kind?

6. any  fears you have ?,scared of heights, falling in love, being open bout your past relationships , or even being the least successful.

  In the middle of night, i had this amazing  thoughts bout different hooks and introductions but in my mind it was going to be the best one i ever written in my brain i'm basically the artist i create and put together logical  reasoning then add characters to make their come through another non fictional or fictional people its comes through them to have a real connection to the person in the reality world  so then my favorite music came on{ imagine that  then head went to bopping  feeling like its all on me soon as they fall they call on me  i remember when they used to talk bout me  these days now i got it all just image that these days now i got it all chopper game in the hand with the president we on the call free   E Luci now we falling over Bogota i swear that we flying aint no denying i'm drowning yeah im going up got another girl said she want it right now told her i ain't coming so she gone have to pipe with me im in the studio on the grind like right now and i came up from nothing just imagine that now i got my own just imagine that try and take it from me now i got it back i lost days , ones just imagine that feeling like its all on me soon as they fall they gone call on me i remember when they used to talk bout me these days now i got it all just imagine i'm not a human  bean who do you believe all praises to god right now right Jesus i been to hell and back now im seeing different things never said what we sipping on give you wings i don't get tried i'm billionaire  what do you believe , Malcolm X  rest in peace a lot of bread Japanese red snitch denim jeans , i ain't scared of death say you wanna get we can sq-ease you ain't ready for it when im alone at the trap i would always stare at the walls listening to biggie smalls i cant wait till i ball just me and my dogs had a couple of flaws i was bad at saving money tending dick by the board oh wait i fell off at the brooks-town with her staring at the roof im not opinionated but i used to keep a tool never had to many problems till i had to many partners richard call a switch back up on me you know i got it i put that on my body }omg kevin gates not the nasty rapper you may now but the lyrical songwriter he is to be so intelligence and put his heart ache pain  and struggle into a song to become a good artist but husband  and father to khaza and islah  mane what a beautiful set it that songs bring back so much meomories....