Steamy Hot

FOR 16 and older ONLY 😜

Stormy

Licking on Oscar's neck my mouth watered from the taste of him. I wanted more of him, last night sex just fired me up to want more of him. I could still feel his big black 12-inch dick between my thick thighs and yes I needed a double dozen of that motherfucker. Shit, this nigga had me wide open for him and he knew it.

His pit bull laid on the living room floor just watching us as we flirted back and forth. He watched us as we went at each other again, we were like wild dogs.

"Stormy, I have to go," Oscar said, trying to push me off of him.

I wasn't hearing that shit, I licked Oscar's neck three more times. I wanted to feel him inside of me again and it didn't matter if it was inside of my pussy or my mouth. This man made me feen for him like no other. I loved everything about him, his body, mind, and soul. He leaned his head backwards toward the back of the sofa as he tried to resist temptation's of fucking me. Acting like he didn't want this great head and sex I wanted to give him. We had meet up here the night before and spent the night together. We were at one of Oscar's townhouse condo's his company owned.

"Stormy, I'm gonna be late for my meeting at the office, baby. Daddy has to go," Oscar ratted on.

"Sorry daddy, you're not gonna be late today," I replied.

Before he could say anything else, I put his big black 12 in cock in my mouth. My mouth watered even more just from the taste of him. His dick always tasted just like candy to me. I twirled my tongue around the top of it. He started moaning even louder which made me go harder and longer. With each moan I pushed it deeper in my throat. It was so sweet and made the spit inside my mouth fill up even faster. He grabbed my head as I bobbed up and down on his cock a little faster.

"Keep going bae, I'm about to cum," he screamed.

He clinched his legs together so tight while grabbing my head even harder. Oscar was a millionaire who was an owner of a successful Realtor Company. His parents had passed away when he was younger and left him millions. They left him land, houses and many different properties that he rented out.

When he started to cum I looked Oscar straight in his eyes. He cummed right in the back of my throat. While Oscar was looking me straight into my eyes I swallowed the cum without gagging. His juices were always sweet to me. The way he fucked me last night definitely brought out the freak in me. Young Bleu, " Miss it was playing on my cell phone which let me know that my husband was calling me. I didn't answer the phone and I let it go straight to voicemail. Oscar had a wife with kids and I had a husband with my own little family. We both knew what we were doing was wrong though it felt so right.

I jumped up, ran into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up. While Oscar went into the bedroom and put on his work suit. I walked out the bathroom to see him all dressed up in his work suit. He looked good in anything to me but it was something about him in that suit. He hugged me tight and placed a kiss on my forehead then one on my big round lips. Then he slapped me on my big round ass. I was plus size, brown skin, and a sexy ass woman. I had thick thighs and a nice size ass to match them.

"Stormy, lock the door before you leave," Oscar said as headed out the front door.

"I will bae," I replied, placing a passionate kiss upon his soft pink lips.

I wasn't quite ready to go home because I knew I had a few moments before My husband Craig went to work. When I did leave the town house I made sure the door was locked.

Craig was still blowing up my shit.

I pulled up to my 3 million dollar Home. Driving my all over black 2022 BMW 345i. While I was walking to our front door Craig was walking out.

"You must just be getting back in town, love? I called you several times. I'm running late for work, I'll call you later," he said.

"Yea, the airport was packed." Trying not to look straight in his face.

Craig kissed me on my forehead and jumped into his car. There stood my two wonderful kids to welcome me home. My oldest, which was four years old and my youngest one, who was two years old. I loved my husband but I was so in love with Oscar. Craig couldn't make me climax like Oscar could. His sex game was weak and I had gotten tired of pretending. I avoided having relations with Craig ever since our daughter was born. He just didn't make my juices flow as much as he used to. I know it sounds cruel but what is a woman to do when she has the hots for another man.

Oscar and I were in love. We wanted to be together but our situation made it hard for us to do that. We had been messing around for about 2 years. My youngest son reached for me to pick him up. As we were going into the Kitchen I picked him up and just looked at him. He started to look more and more like Oscar to me. My oldest child was Craig's daughter but my son was not his child. Oscar was a millionaire but so was My husband. Their parents had left them millions of dollars and millions of rental properties. Oscar was my lover and Craig was my husband but yet they both were brothers. Yes the two men I dealt with were closer than you guys know.

Oscar was married to my best friend named Lyric. Lyric Ford, was my College buddy we had been through so much together. Oscar and her had several kids together but when I messaged Oscar he would always make time for me. He claimed, him and Lyric didn't have sex like that cause his dick was to big. And that she couldn't handle him. I didn't really care if they did or didn't because I was enjoying my life. I had the best of both worlds. A man that took care of me and my kids. Then one who gave me great sex from time to time. What more could a girl like me ask for. My only problem was Craig had started to get suspicious of me cheating. We wasn't having sex like we use to. My phone rang and it was Craig.

"Bae, get dressed, we're having dinner tonight at 7p.m. and Oscar and Lyric are joining us."

My heart started to pound. I hated being in the same room with Oscar and his wife. I didn't look forward to this dinner but I planned to make the best of it.