Deceit...

Stormy

The Nanny arrived just in time to get the kids which gave me two more free hours to get dressed. I started off by pressing out my four hundred dollar bundles I had in my head. I wanted to be dressed to impress. I wanted to make Oscar's mouth water for me. I pulled out my Versace all over black dress and my Michael Kor Heels which went well together. Black on Black always made me look stunning.

Once I hopped out the shower I got dressed. Then beat my face to the Gods with my MaryKay makeup. I loved that make up line because it always gave me a light but perfect look. I threw on my dress and this one had holes all down the sides. Who says big girls can't dress? My dress instituted my every curve and made my butt poke out. I planned to be the lady of the hour. Once I made it there.

Craig always made sure I didn't drive. Whenever we went out on dates he would send me a limousine. The limo was all over white with silver trimming. When I walked outside, the limo driver looked like he had seen a ghost. It was just me though, a sexy ass big beautiful woman with great taste. My twenty-six inches of brazilian hair swayed from side to side right on top of my fat ass. As I walked to get into the limo my blood pressure went up. I felt like a Lion in the circus and I was about to walk into the line of fire but I was ready for whatever came my way.

We arrived at Blue Hill, which was a famous restaurant in New Jersey. They served some great food but were expensive as hell. When I entered the restaurant there stood my husband near the entrance, he was waiting for my arrival. Craig loved me and I knew this foe show.

"Here you go. My lady of the hour." Craig said.

He kissed me on my cheek and grabbed my hand. He showed me to our table. Right across from my sit, there was My lover and his wife. I tried my best to hold my tongue and not to say anything that was offensive. I was angry as hell on the inside. Why would Oscar agree to this bullshit ass dinner anyway. I wanted Oscar to myself. Every so often our eyes would lock and it was like his soul was calling mines. Then again I might have felt like that because I fell in-love with him every time I saw him.

"Stormy, How have the kids been doing?" Lyric asked.

For a whole second, I just pause without a word to say. I hated to put on like I was cool with her when she had the love of my life as her husband. I had a mouth full of food, so I tried not to say too much.

"Ummm, they're ok," I manage to spit out.

I know she could tell that my respond was cold as fuck. I couldn't act normal hell ain't shit about us all being together felt normal to me anymore.

"Come on, Stormy let's go to the ladies room," Lyric insisted.

Lyric was really starting to get on my last fucking nervous. I guess she could tell the change in our relationship. We used to do everything together but these passed two years shit ain't been the same. We walked to the ladies room. I washed my hands because I really didn't have shit to say to her. Lyric was fixing her make-up in the bathroom mirror. I didn't touch mine because it was still perfect.

"Girl the reason I called you in here is because I need your advice on something."

"What's that? I said," Dry as fuck.

In my mind I kept replaying Oscar watching my ass when we got up from the table. I knew he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

"Me and Oscar sex life has went from us fucking every day to us just fucking maybe once a week. Then sometimes not even fucking but about once every two weeks," Lyric said as she let out her frustrations of her marriage problems.

She said it with a sad face. Then she burst out into tears. I just looked at her without any sympathy. Deep down on the inside I was happy to hear about they're love life going down hill. He was fucking me on a regular and I couldn't get enough of that twelve inch dick. Layric was kind of on the plus size just like me. She was maybe a little smaller with more titties then me and less ass then me. I looked her straight in her face. Then I said, "maybe you should try some new sexy lingerie for him." Without feeling guilty about shit I was doing.

"You right, I haven't brought any new sleep wear in a min. Something sexy should spice things up for us," Lyric uttered.

I just looked at her because I hope they love life never spiced up. I was ready for it to be over with. They hold marriage to be exact, so I could be with the person I'm in love with, Oscar. We went back to the dinner table. Craig and Oscar were talking about the football game that had been on T.V. earlier that day.

"Craig bae, I'm ready to go," I demanded.

"We can leave when you're ready. The kids must have tired you out today my love," Craig asked?

"Nah, I just had a long day," I replied.

Before the limo service could reach our home Oscar had sent me a text message saying to meet him at the town house in 30 mins. I was confused, a little tired from the day but I was going to meet him. I never gave up a chance to taste or feel that candy he gave me. I wanted him, I needed him, and I was anxious to fuck him.

I shot a quick lie to Craig and promised him some fye head. Well, whenever, I returned from working overtime in the morning. He went for it so I jumped in my BMW. When I got to the town house, Oscar still hadn't made it there yet. All I saw was his pitbull dog. I turned on the living room lights and headed straight to the room. I sat on his King size bed and took off my six inch MK heels. When I looked up, in the room walked Oscar. He was looking sharp like always. He had on a gray Armani suit and black Armani shoes to match. His presents made me feel loved.

He walked straight into the bedroom and said in a demanding tone, " Drop them panties."

I didn't say one word. I stood up and pulled down my panties. They drop to the floor. Oscar pushed me back onto the bed, held up my legs, and started licking my pussy. He twirled his tongue around my click and it made both of my legs shake. Which it felt good to me. He knew exactly what I needed, how I needed it and when exactly to give it to me. He was a pro at everything he did. With every lick and every stroke of his tongue against my coochie, he took a part of my soul.

"I'm about to cum, bae," I screamed!

"Let them juices out for daddy, cum baby."

It felt like my hold soul lifted out my body at that very moment. I laid on the bed out of breath like I had been riding some dick or some. I could still feel his tongue against my pussy and I wanted more.

"Bend that ass over and take this dick," Oscar said as he smacked my ass.

Then Oscar slapped me on my ass. Before I could bend over good he had shoved his big black 12 inch cock into my gut. It was painful but at the same time it released so much of my stress. Every woman wants to be fucked good. Not just make love all the time. Oscar grabbed me by my neck and rammed his dick deep inside me. I could feel his dick all the way up in my stomach. The deeper he went in my pussy, the more I moaned.

"Hold up, Hold on."

" Shut up! Take this dick. The way you were looking at me at the restaurant told me this exactly you wanted and needed."

Before I could say another word he had flipped me over to the front. He pushed my legs towards my head and kept right on pounding away. He had me so wet, it sounded like he was making some mac and cheese. Before he could get up good, he had already nutted all in me. Soon as he finished, he just laid there on top of me smiling and shit. I didn't see anything funny. I just looked at him with this mean smirk on my face.

"Oscar, now why didn't you just pull out?