First Night

"Ummmm" is the only thing Yoongi could muster up as he looks at Kookie infront of him, kookie?? Ugghh he's already given him a nickname.
"Sooo..." J-Hope interrupted his contrasting thoughts and made another thought pop into his head. He's going to have to take him, he's a present... A present for him, a hybrid, Jungkook. He shakes his head a little to clear his thoughts.
"Thanks?" He says with an unsure voice while still creepily staring at the boy infront of him.
"Bye bye then" he heard Jin clap his hands and shoo him out his house dragging Jungkooks hand along with him. He wasn't mad at the fact he was practically kicking him out of his house or that he was still a speechless bubbling wierdo but when he touched Jungkooks hand only to hear a slight wimper he has no choice to be slightly annoyed, he just gave him a present he shouldn't be touching it right?
"Let go of his hand then, he doesn't like it, I'm going alright? You Freakin' weirdo" Yoongi baffled out confused at himself and getting his shoes back on.
"Yeah it's getting kinda late so we'll be going to then" he heard Hoseok to his left walking out with Jimin in his hold.
"Bye Hyuuuung" Tae says as he jumps ontop of Yoongi before kissing his cheek and saying his farewells. The door closes behind him and he's left alone outside in the cold while shivering, not nearly as much as his new 'pet' I guess you could put it. He opens the door and pushes kookie into the passenger seat before he walks around and gets in the drivers. Doing his and jungkooks seatbelt up as he turns the engine on before driving back to his. But not alone like he originally thought he would be,no, he now owns a bunny.
19:11
"So... Do you wanna say anything or..?" He attempts to start a conversation with his pet as he notices the awkward silence and his hands sat in his own lap with his legs crossed over the seat.
"Your pretty" he heard and almost ran into a lamp post.
"I'm sorry what?"
"I said your pretty, you have nice snow skin and lips and your blonde hair suits your eyes, your pretty"
Yoongi just said a measly thank you before he turned to silence again, it stayed like that for the rest of the ride home.
19:26
"You alright getting out the car?" He asks as he parks it up the driveway.
"I think so" Jungkook replies as he opens the door and climbs out the car, or at least tried as he still had his seat belt on.
"Hold on a second" Yoongi leaned over and undid the seatbelt for him (not before looking into his pets eyes as he hears a whimper from being close, and hiding his blush afterwards at all the inappropriate thoughts raced his mind) he fumbled with his keys to open the front door as Jungkook leaned his head on his shoulder.
"I'm tired Mr.Min"
"It's okay we'll get you in and you can change into your nightwear and go to sleep alright?" Yoongi exclaims just as he opens the door and let's him in.
Bringing Jungkook to his bedroom he puts him down on his bed wondering what he could give Jungkook that would fit since this bunny seems to be a few centimetres taller, although nothing else he opts for a shirt that's way to oversized even for himself and hands it to Jungkook telling him he can get changed in here and he'll go make hot chocolate. He rushes to the kitchen and starts making hot chocolate for himself and his new companion. Yoongi's still in shock he thinks, as if it's a dream and he'll wake up in the studio tommorow all fine and no surprises. But no this is real he thinks as he burns himself on the hot water.
He knocks on the door to his bedroom hoping Jungkook would have changed by now and to his relief he had and the black shirt luckily was kind of big for him too but it only stopped mid thigh. Setting down the hot coco he allowed the deer eyed boy to sit cross legged on the bed until he passed him a pillow realising Jungkook was not wearing any underwear with the shirt. He thought when he told him to take his clothes off only the ones that were currently visible.
After drinking the hot drink quietly Yoongi spoke up.
"So uhh you can sleep here and I'll go in the other room we'll talk properly in the morning about this since we kinda need to have a discus...." Yoongi was pulled out of his sentence by the weight of another being ontop of him.
"Ughh are you okay?"
"Please don't leave me alone, not again please not again" Jungkook sobbed into Yoongi's chest, Yoongi lifted Kookies chin up to see his tears streaming down his face oh s**t Yoongi hadn't had him for more than 2 hours and he'd already broken him.
"It's fine I'm not going anywhere don't worry" he cooed as he stared into Jungkooks eyes.
"Okay" he replied as he started to remove his shirt to which Yoongi pulled down quickly
"What are you doing?"
"You want to have s*x with me right? The clinic said that I was valuable to people because they would want to take my ity and that's why your friends bought me for you right?" Jungkook said looking confusingly at Yoongi as he still held his shirt.
"What? No... No like I said we'll talk tommorow okay? We'll clear things up get to know each other and we can talk about.... That too" Yoongi wasn't an idiot he knew people buy hybrids to use as a helping hand both mentally and physically and in many of those ways, some people go as far as to have relationships with them, a bit like how J-Hope is with Jimin and Namjoon , Jin and Taehyung.
"Okay Mr.Min" Kookie gives his toothy smile at Yoongi and he feels as if his hear could just burst. He climbs into the bed with Jungkook who wanted to get as close to Yoongi as physically possible.
"Thank you for having me Mr.Min , I thought I'd never be adopted, my carers said I was to ugly and annoying for anybody to want me" Yoongi gaped at that as he watched Jungkook wriggle closer mid way yawning.
"Your neither ugly or annoying Kookie trust me and they were wrong i have you now, you're mine" he didn't mean to come across so possessive but Jungkook smiled so he didn't think it was all to bad.
"Kookie huh? I like it" Jungkook said just before he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Yoongi's still so heavily confused, he was gonna have to google how to take care of one of these things, was it even a good idea to have given him hot chocolate? Was he supposed to sleep away? Was he supposed to have with him straight away? All he knows is that he's warm and content and he hasn't felt that in a god damn long time.

(If you're also a Yoonmin fan check out my other work I've just started named 'Rarity 23' about their fantasy world!)