One: Secret Ruinion

Main Characters (There are more, I'm not listing them all):

Obsidian (Sid): Black hair, ash gray eyes that sometimes have no pupils, black hoodie with white specks, almost like stars, white jeans, and ash gray boots barely past her ankles. Herobrine's child. Gave herself (arctic) fox ears and tail.

Nellie: Brown to blonde ombre hair, brown eyes, black tank-top with sandy yellow jacket, khaki pants, and black boots. ???'s Child. Gave herself (normal) fox ears and a tail as well. She acts like her dad is Notch and Notch likes to play along.

Butter: Brown hair, golden eyes, sandy yellow T-shirt, black jeans, and ash gray tennis shoes that he keeps very dirty. Sky's child.

Nova: Black hair, (almost white) gray eyes, sky blue over-sized sweater, black fading to white jeans, and black tennis shoes that he somehow has dirt that shows up on it. MU's child. 

Tomy: Black hair, purple eyes with slight magenta pupils, black T-shirt, dark, dark, dark gray pants, black boots. Half human, half enderman.

Quartz: Blonde hair, ice blue eyes, white hoodie without a hood, ash gray leggings, and white boots. Has white wings that are really useful. Half angel.

Sid paced around the room, her fox tail swishing angrily. Nellie just watched. "What are you doing, anyway?" Sid stopped and looked at her. "Our head of the guard just died. We need a new one! I'm thinking of people to be it." Nellie grinned. "There's Butter," She suggested. "No!" Sid said quickly. She blushed. They used to be dating. "Oh, why not?" Nellie teased. "YOU KNOW WHY!" Sid shouted, obviously embarrassed. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get that," Sid sighed, her ears laid back in either embarrassment or anger. A guard stood there. "Someone wants to see you and Miss Nellie." "Okay." Sid frowned. "Do you know anything about this?" Nellie looked away. "Maybe.." "Is it BUTTER?!" "No! Definitely not! It's just maybe someone who could be the head of the guard who may be very useful and half angel." Sid's face brightened. "Half angel for the head of the guard? YES!" The duo walked to the gate. There she was. "Hi," The girl smiled. "Nellie- I mean, Miss Nellie invited me." "You must be Quartz," Nellie grinned. "I'm Nellie; I did invite you. I think you'd be good as the head of the guard. Are you interested?" Quartz's face brightened. "I'd be delighted!" "First we need to know you." Sid cut into the conversation. "Okay," Quartz turned to her. "You must be Miss Obsidian." "That's Sid to you," Sid smiled. "Unless you don't become the head of the guard, but I have a good feeling about you." "Well," Quartz poked out a wing. "With these things, I'd be a good candidate. Who are the other candidates?" "There are none. It's not a competition." Nellie kept on grinning. "Let's go to the training room and see your skills."

Nellie handed Quartz a wooden sword after grabbing one herself. "Would you rather do a training dummy or person." "Person," Quartz challenged. Unexpectedly, she lashed out at Nellie and the training started. Quartz was very good. It seemed she knew exactly when to attack. Nellie did an attack to where she couldn't dodge using feet, so quickly she flew up in the air and landed behind Nellie, tapping the back of her where her heart was. Her sword broke. Nellie turned around. "Great job," She held out a hand. Quartz high-fived her. "We're going to use wooden swords for training, so we don't hurt one another." Quartz looked down at her hand. "We should wear gloves so we don't get splinters," She said as she pulled one out of her finger easily. Nellie tossed her a pair. "You should keep them for now. We'll be doing a lot of training. But since you broke one of our swords, can you make another one? There should be some wood in the chest," She pointed to the chest where she got the sword. "I keep some in there just in case."

*A month later*

In the middle of the night, Quartz flew to Nellie and Sid's beds. She flew over them like a huge bat, waking them up from the gusts her wings created. "Midnight hunt!" Quartz exclaimed. "Come on!" The two jumped out of bed and shooed Quartz out. "Let us change first!" Nellie laughed. Sid yawned and nodded. "And let us get some stuff!" Quartz threw them four diamonds. "Make diamond swords! We're going to hunt until the afternoon. I'll tell a guard." The two heard the sound of wings flying away, and Sid went to close the door. They heard a knock on the window a little time later, then a muffled Quartz. "Meet at the gate." Nellie went to close the windows. "Okay!"