Hogwarts

Harry was released from St.Mungo's and he knew it was time to get his act back together. He and Draco were mostly fine again and he was healthy again. The Gryffindor could swear he felt the difference in his mood now that he was taking anti-anxiety potions everyday. He felt capable of going back to work in just a week's time, so, he did.

The students were pleased to see their professor back and he was able to accomplish a fair bit in their lessons today. However, he was still very, very distracted. All Harry could think about was Draco. So when the man appeared in Harry's office at the precise moment Harry took a seat after the long day, it was as if Harry's wishes had summoned the other man.

"Harry," Draco almost sighed as he popped into the room.

"Draco? Not that I'm not glad you're here but why are you here?"

"Let's go for a fly."

So they went.

They grabbed some brooms from the Quidditch storage room and a snitch from the box inside. Harry had to give Draco credit, he was an excellent flyer. His body was lithe and moved with an elegance Harry could never hope to have. The Gryffindor man was to much of a brute force even in the air to be able to look any kind of elegant.

Draco knew Harry was a powerful wizard but sometimes it was easy to forget. Not when he was flying though, Harry moved with force when he flew. He was strong and the Magic seemed to buzz off of him in waves. It was beautiful.

To the surprise of both men, and the unnoticed student spectators watching, Draco caught the snitch. He held it in his hand with a look of shock on his pointy face. Harry beamed at Draco and looked breathtakingly proud.

"Harry! I did it!"

Draco's childlike glee sent waves of electricity through Harry's heart. And he had the impulse to grab Draco and kiss him.

So he did .

It was long awaited and perfect. Draco pulled away after a moment and smiled at Harry. The most genuine smile he'd ever seen cross the blond's face. Harry smiled right back at him and in that moment everything was perfect. Then, the student spectators lost their chill.

Cheers could be heard all around shocking the two men at first, they hadn't known anyone was there. Harry laughed so hard he nearly fell off his broom. Draco ducked his head, a pretty blush blooming on his cheeks.

"Let's go in for some tea, love."