Chapter |20|

|Hinata|

Is he an idiot? A complete idiot? I crossed my arms before staring out the window. I closed my eyes in annoyance as I felt the breeze blow by my hair as I simply just sat there.

"Yeah the cars nice, huh? Maybe sometime I could take you girls for a ride in it."

I heard the females giggle as a reply. We were near the mall when suddenly a group of girls caught the bloody demons eyes. He was leaned against the car covering his window with his body so they couldn't see me in the other side.

He even shut the top of the car to hide me more. It was the type of car that could expose the top of the car. Before I knew it the girls left and he got in the car with a few lipstick marks on his cheeks.

"Those were some hot foreigners, if I do say myself." He simply said. He began to wipe himself. He also had his phone out, meaning he got their numbers. I opened my eyes then shot him a glare. He turned to me the smiled innocently.

But my face remained cold. He scratched the back of his head.

"I thought you were still grieving the lost of Sakura-san." I said. He shrugged.

"I did this when I liked her so what's the difference."

I frowned.

"You can't be mad because of that. I mean I would be okay with you flirting with a group of guys right now while I wait." He said.

I scoffed. I looked around and Ironically there was a group of guys walking near by. I opened the door to the car before walking over to them.

"E-Excuse me..I-If it's alright can I have your numbers?" I asked in a innocent voice. The men blushed before I soon received a full paper. I turned to the car where Naruto-kun was. I felt like gagging at what I did but I still then gripped his hands with mine.

Knowing I was having direct eye contact with him in his car.

|Naruto|

What the hell was Hinata doing? I watched as she talked to the group of men who were at least two years older then us. Not bad looking too. I could see as they were watching her as if she was the cutest girl in the world.

But they are wrong. Hinata's a demon! A demon I say! I just said she could flirt but I didn't mean it. I'm a guy, she's a girl...it's different.

Suddenly I watched as she had straight eye contact with me. Shocking me slightly. But almost popping my eyeballs out of my sockets was the fact I soon watched the cold demon Hinata holding some guys hands.

I...I am feeling jealous! I'm actually jealous that Hinata's doing this. What's wrong with me!? I don't have feelings for her. I'm not over Sakura-Chan yet, there's no way I'd start liking someone else.

I gripped my head. I'm not jealous..I'm not jealous. Soon Hinata made it to the car. She sighed deeply.

"How are men so stupid?" She announced, before she crumbled the paper with their numbers. I looked over to her.

"Hmph, they weren't even that into you. I mean you smell like fish all the time." I said. She furrowed a brow before getting closer to me.

"Hmmm...I smell like a fish?" She said tilting her head.

I felt myself blush, she definitely didn't smell bad. I turned away.

"Yeah you smell like a stinky fish. Those hot girls smelled way better then you." I said. She moved back into her seat before putting her seatbelt on.

She then pulled out a book. She honestly didn't care. Damn her.

I soon drove to the mall. I parked. I had changed in the car, even though she didn't want me to because she thought it was dangerous. She crossed her arms.