She's the Jock

Preface

Meet Alex Silverson. She, yes it is a girl, is the captain of the soccer team. Playing soccer comes naturally to her. When she is on the field, everyone's watching, and when she is not there, it's not worth watching. She is no less than any of the boys on the team, infact she can beat some of them in a minute.

Not her boyfriend though, he is a class apart. Nobody can match upto Shane Wellington. He is the captain of his team, and is already considered a local legend. Because of him, his school has never lost a single game against their arch city rivals, The Hawks. His talent is big, but his ego is even bigger. Which she will find out the hard way.

Anyways, like all teenage girls, she has a dream.

But, her dream is different. It's not about boys. Well, some are, but they are not as important as this one. It's about going to college. With her parents dead from a car crash, when she was twelve, she only has her brother left. Who has his own career, dreams, and bills to manage. He can hardly afford sending her to highschool, so college is long way to go. Especially , since her falling grades aren't helping.

She only has one way to go, The Varsity Soccer Team. But what happens when the school drops the Girl's Varsity Soccer Team? She is left hopeless. All her dreams start to fall apart, in front of her eyes. Or so, she thought. Until ofcourse, one of her bestfriends, Olivia, comes up with a killer plan.

But you know as they say, All good things, don't come easy. This plan of hers, wouldn't be easy at all. Hell, it would a challenge filled with difficulties. It would require her to be patient, calm, cool, hardworking, and most of all be a great actor and wear a wig.

Didn't understand her plan yet? Well, you better, because this time, She's the Jock.