OS-1~ Jealous Sherni

Part 1

             ( Goenka family is having
         dinner!!Everyone is present in
          the dining area except Kartik )
Swarna - Naira ,tumne 3 hours se kuch nhi khaya !!Kartik ko bhi shayd late ho jayega !!Aao dinner krlo!!
( Naira is 4 months pregnant)

Daadi -Hnn,Naira Swarna theek keh rhi h !!Tum kuchh kha lo!!

Naira -  Nhi maa,daadi !!Main Kartik ke saath hi khaungi!!Main thodi der wait kar leti hun!!Vaise bhi mujhe abhhi bhook nhi h !!Main aap sab ko serve karti hun!!Aap sab khaiye!!

Swarna - Nhi Naira ,tum kuchh nhi karogi aur agar abhi dinner nhi karna to theek h but fruits khane padenge!!Chalo aao baitho mere paas!!
(Naira  sat their pouting coz she knew she will never win from her protective family!!All other Goenkas giggled seeing her making funny faces )
Luv Kush - Bhabhi,jaldi se khao vrna hum bhi khana nhi khayenge!!
Listening this Naira smiled and started eating fruits!!

Naira (thinking) - Mera MENDHAK pata nhi kab tak aayega !!Kal bhi kitna late aaya tha !!Mujhe uske saath dinner krna h !!!Aaj uske bina dinner nhi karungi!!Mera Mendhak kitna kaam krta h !!Maa ne mujhe khud nhi banane diya but maine staff se kartik ki fav dishes bnvaayi h!!Aaj hum saath main dinner krenge!!Abhi msg krke puchti hun ki kab tak aayega!!

                    At Goenka Office

Kartik - Arey,Naira ka msg !!Vo theek to h na!!Ohh to Sherni mere saath dinner krna chahti h !!Main bhi to yhi chahta hun but kitna zyada kaam h !! But apni Sherni ke liye kuch bhi!!Vaise bhi kuchh dino se hum saath main time bhi spend nhi kar paye iss naye project ki vajah se !!Aaj no kaam ,aaj main apni Naira aur apne baby ke saath time spend karunga!!

He texted her back saying he will be with her within 2 hours nd he loves her nd their baby a lot!!

Kartik- Sana,Aaj ki saari meetings cancel krdo aur Mr.Rathore ke project ki file aaj hi complete krni h!!Vo lakar mujhe do!!
Sana - Kk Kartik!!

(Sana was Kartik's classmate nd had a crush on him but Kartik don't know about it !!She is Kartik's secretary who has joined office today!!Kartik is happy to meet her college friend!!Sana knows that Kartik is married nd she is nice!!She don't want him to be her now nd behaves friendly with him)

                      At Goenka Villa
Naira - My mendhak is so cute !!He will have dinner with me inspite of his hectic schedule!!
(She texted I love u too nd I will be waiting for u!!Come soon !!)
She blushed thinking about him nd keeping her hand on her belly nd said baby ur father is the best hubby nd he will surely be the best father too!!He will love u a lot !!Pls come to us super soon!!I can't wait to carry u in my arms like ur father carries me!!
(Saying so she bit her lower lip nd blushed!!She remember the moments when Kartik carried her in his arms where she felt most comfortable !!!)

                      At Goenka Office
  Sana nd Kartik were discussing about the project nd his schedule for tomorrow when Sana got a call!!

Sana - Yss mama,anything important !!I m at office right now!!What it has to happen today only nd even dad is not at home !!No I will   take a cab!!I dont want to disturb anyone!! U dont worry!!
Kartik askes her is everything fine!!
Sana - Actually my car is in the agency for servicing nd my mom just informed me that dad has just gone out of station for some urgent meeting so she wants me to ask someone whom she can trust to drop me coz its quite late but I dont want to disturb anyone so I told her I will take a cab!!
Kartik -Bss itni si baat !!Main tumhe drop krdunga  !!Its kk!!
Sana - Nhi kartik !!Tumhe off route jaana pdega !!Vaise bhi aaj shayad tumhe koi imp kaam bhi h isliy hi tumne saari meetings cancel ki hn!!
Kartik - Main kuch nhi sunne wala !!Main tumhe drop kr rha hun chalo!!
Sana - Theek h but fir tumhe mere ghar pe dinner krna hoga!!!Manzoor??!
Kartik - Nhi main dinner nhi kr skta sorry!!Mujhe kuch kaam h ..
Sana - Ohh fir shayd tumhe late hojaoge kyunki mera ghar yahan se thoda durr h!!Its kk main cab se chali jaungi!!
Kartik -Arry its kk I will drop u!!
Sana - Theek h dinner nhi to coffee to pee hi skte ho!!Mom bhi tumhe dekh kar khush ho jayengi!!
Kartik - kk ..Done!!Chalo chalte hn!!
Sana - hmm!!
(Sana took her bag nd a few files nd started moving towards the parking)
Suddenly Sana tripped but Kartik held her !!Her lips touched his shirt nd left a lipstick mark !!They didn't notice it!!
She thanked him nd they sit in his car nd he drove to her house!!
While he was driving Naira called him but his phone was on silent mode so he disnt pick it!!Naira thought he might be busy nd will come soon nd pacifies herself!!
Kartik reaches her home where Sana's mom greeted him happily !!He sat with her nd her mom to have coffee as he had promised to Sana!!
The servant dropped some coffee on hi blazer by mistake!!He took it off nd kept it on the table!!Sana's mom scolded the servant nd Sana asked him to give her the blazer to clean but he said its kk!!Just then he saw 10 missed calls from his Sherni !!He got tensed remembering his promise to be with her !!He immediatele said bye to both of them nd left hurriedly leaving his jacket there!!On his way he was thinking about his Sherni's anger which has increased more after her being pregnant!!He was mentally preparing himself for what all may happen with him at home!!

Arriving at Goenka Villa he hurried towards their room imagining his Sherni to be hell angry but what he saw made his lips curve in a smile!!His Sherni was sleeping sitting on the couch ,her bead resting on the hand rest of the couch!!He was just mesmerized to see her in a red saree but then he looked at the food on the table which was untouched!!He felt bad as coz of him his  Sherni slept without eating !!He realized she was sleeping in an uncomfortable position so he picked her in his arms nd gently  placed her on the bed!!He kissed her forehead saying srry jaan !!He pecked her lips saying he will surely make up for it!!He removed her saree from her  waist  nd placed kisses  saying srry to his baby inside !!He said I love u jaan nd baby i love u a lot too !!Pls come soon!!He changed nd lie on the bed nd slept hugging his jaan who cuddled into him while sleeping nd a smile crept on his face having her near him!!He pecked her lips again!!She smiled while sleeping nd he too drifted to sleep!!
Next morning she wake up to find herself peacefully sleeping on the bed in her Mendhak's arms !!!She smiled seeing him sleeping hugging her tightly nd moved forward to kiss his forehead but stopped remembering how he didnt come on time yesterday!!She wanted to be okk as she knew he is really busy nowadays but her pregnancy hormones didnt allowed her to be calm nd she got angry!!Moreover she was really hurt coz she wanted to spend time with him but couldnot!!She removed his hands nd went to the the washroom to have a shower!She came out to find him still sleeping !!She picked his shirt from the couch to give it for washing but saw the lipstick mark on the shirt nd this was enough for her anger to cross all limits!!She screamed MENDHAK MENDHAK!!He immediately jumped from his bed saying kya hua earthquake aagya kya!!Then he saw her eyes full of anger !!He gulped in fear !!She shouted at him saying u betrayed me Kartik!!Here I was waiting thinking that we will spend some time together but u didnt turn up !!I thought u might be working nd calmed myself but u ...u were with some other girl!!Tell me who is she??With whom were u yesterday!!
She said it all in one go!!
Kartik (stammering)- Na...na ..ira Jaa...aan suno to ...
Naira - Mujhe kuch nhi sunna btao kon h vo!!
Kartik moved towards her nd hold her shoulders trying to calm her nd said looks in my eyes Naira!!Do u think i can betray u!!Do u believe i can be someone else!!Its just that yesterday Sana,my new secretary tripped nd i held her nd i think then this mark must have been placed!!Pls look into my eyes ,u will see only love nd that love is for u nd no one else!!He was on verge of crying !!He asked her if she really thinks he can do any such think ,if she hates him ,!!Tears rolled down his cheeks!!
Naira cupped his face ,even she was having tears in her eyes,she said M sorry mendhak ,I dont mean this ,its just i was hurt that we couldnt spend time together nd when i saw this i became more angry but I trust u ,I know my Mendhak can't do any such thing!!I love u  nd I trust u !!I dont hate u Kartik !!I just love u !!More than anyone I love u  nd want u to always be with me!!I love u nd m sorry for not trusting u !!M really srry!!He hugged her tightly nd caressing her hair he said no Naira u dont need to be srry its my fault I must have come on time ystrday m not a gud hubby M not ...
She stopped him saying shut up dont utter a single word against my loving Hubby!!They smiled nd they kissed!!First gently which then turned passionate nd then they were kissing each other hungrily!!He pulled out seeing her in lack of oxygen!!He hugged her ,caressed her hair nd kissed his forehead nd said I luv u jaan!!She said I love u too Mendhak nd hugged her more tightly after pecking his cheeks!!

The scene shifts to the dining area!!
All were having breakfast !!Kaira were feeding each other as they use to daily!!Just then the door bell rang!!Servant opened the door!! Sana entered nd ....
——————————————————
To Be Continued.....
Hi ,everyone
This is the first time I tried to write something !!Hope u all will like it!!If yes then do vote n comment!!
Do tell me should I continue writing or not??