OS~1 Jealous Sherni

Part 2

          Sana entered in nd greeted evryone!!All Goenkas knew her very well as She was Kartik's friend!!Naira didn't knew that she was his friend ,she just knows that she is his secretary!!Sana greeted evryone!!Kartik could see his Sherni jealous to see his Secretary!!He smiled how cutely his Sherni started feeding him again when she saw Sana moving towards them n naira was trying to ignore her!!
Swarna - Itne tym baad ghar kaise aana hua Sana roz office se hi chali jaati ho !!Kabhi hum se bhi milne aa jaya karo!!!
Sana - Hnn aunty dekhiye isliye aaj aagyi!!Actually Kartik k sign chahiye the in documents par kyunki inhe abhi half n hour main hi snd krna h client ko !!
Kartik moved towards Sana n took the file from her nd signed the papers!!
Just then Sana handed his blazer to him said Kartik u forgot this at my home last night!!Itni jldi main kyun chale gye kal raat!!
Kartik saw Naira fuming with anger n jealousy!!He gulped in fear coz he had already seen her Sherni mode in the morning!!He said ohh hnn thank u!!She side hugged him for a sec n seeing them hugging Naira left(unnoticed by all) whereas  Sana said Meet u at office Kittu  as she was at his home n not office n they were good friends initially so this was a common thing for them!!.Kartik turned to see Naira not there!!
He murmured aaj to tu gaya Kartik!!Ab Sherni tujhe kachha chaba jaayegi!!

Naira was in her room pacing here n there!!She was really hurt that he didnt had dinner with her but went to Sana's house who was just his secretary!!She was not in her Sherni mode as expected by Kartik !!Silent tears were flowing from her eyes n she sat on the couch n closed her eyes!!Though she trusted Kartik ,she was hurt coz he didnt inform her if he had to go with her for   some important work!!Moreover why her home, she is his secretary then why her home ,why not office!!She was really jealous to see them hugging though it was just for a sec but yss she was jealous!!She knew that Kartik has not betrayed her but she was upset for he could have denied her already if he had some work or...

Just then Kartik arrived with her breakfast as she left the dining area due to Sana!!He felt guilty to see her teary eyes!!He kept the plate on the table n sat on his knees near to couch n held her hands n said "Naira,I m sorry,Pls forgive me ,I should have come on time but pls dont cry!!listen I will tell u what happened exactly so..."
But he was interuppted by Naira as she said angrily "Its okk if u had some important work,I understand but why at ur Secretary's house ,why not at office n what ur jacket was doing at her home!!I trust u that u can never betray me but still I dont understand why at her home!!In the morning that mark on ur shirt as she tripped n now this!!Do secretary hugs her boss !!Why she came to home in the morning if it was so necessary then she must have got the documents signed yesterday itself!!I am unable to understand !!Is she ur secretary or...!!"
She said it all in one go!!She didnt speak further realising what she was just going to say n looked towards Kartik who was having tears in his eyes !!He stood up but she held his hands firmly nd then hugged him!!She said I m srry I didnt want to say so ,its just m hurt ...m upset n yss m ....m...Jealous!!
Kartik looked at her n teased her saying Naira Goenka is jealous,Is she the same woman who says she is not jealous of anyone!!
She was just staring at him angrily n he realised it was not the moment to tease her!!He would fall in trouble now!!So he continued saying in an extra sweet tone "Jaan,Come sit here n have ur breakfast,Its not good for ur health to take stress !!You didnt have dinner ystrday due to me ,M srry n now u didnt finish ur breakfast!Come sit ,I will feed u n tell what exactly happened n now I will not tease u !!Okkayy??Come sit!!"
Naira nodded n sit beside him on the couch !!He was just about to feed her when she asked him U will not tease me n tell me the truth,Pkka na??
He just smiled n said "Pkka Jaan!!Now eat!"
He narrates her how Sana is his good friend from their college n how he was late!!He further said"I m really sorry jaan ,U asked me for such a small thing,just a dinner wid u,but I couldnt ,M really sorry, M not a good husband ,Will I be a good father ,I don't know ..."
Naira interuppted him saying "Dont say a single word against my MENDHAK he is the the best hubby n will surely be the best Father !!He is the best ok,so dont dare say a word against him!!Its true that I was hurt as we hadnot spend time together but I know he will surely make it up forit!!"
Kartik smiled,kissed her forehead n said how can ur Mendhak make it up for his mistake??
She excitedly said "Zyada kuch nhi bss ..Shopping,Movie n dinner this Sunday,I mean just spend the whole Sunday with us - U me n baby!"
He hugged her said "Done Jaan!!"
He asked her in a teasing tone" Is My Sherni still  jealous "
She said"Sherni kabhi kisi se jealous ho skti h kya,Sherni jaanti h ki Mendhak sirf uska h kisi ka nhi!Main kabhi kisi se jealous nhi thi aur na hi hongi!!Samjhe!!"
Kartik - But abhi thodi der pehle kisne kaha tha ki vo jealous h??Kon thi vo!!!
Naira - Tum bahut sapne dekhte ho na shayd vo bhi sapna hi ho!!Mendhak kahin ke!!
Kartik - Sherni jhoot bolna paap h!!
Naira -Achha g aur promise break krna bahut mahan kaam h jaise!!
Kartik - Konsa promise??
Naira - Had hogyi matlab ab to!!Bhoolne ki bimari ho gyi h tumhe !!Abhi tumne mujhe promise kiya tha mujhe ki mujhe tease nhi karoge !!bhul gye na !!Abhi thodi der pehle wala promise to yaad nhi h tumhe to jo abhi Sunday saath spend krne ka promise kiya vo to ho gya poora ab!!Tum bahut gande ho Mendhak!!Mujhe baat nhi krni tumse aur na hi breakfast krna!!Jao tum office!!😑
Kartik (puppy face)- Jaan!!Main to mzaak kr rha tha!!I swear nhi bhulunga pkka!!Aur tease bhi nhi karunga but pls mujhse baat kro na aur ye breakfast bhi kro !!Pls Sholly Jaan!!
Naira - Pulling his cheeks,aww mere mendhak tum kych zyada hi cute ho!!Theek h maaf kiya but main breakfast nhi karungi!!
Kartik - Jaan!!
Naira - Mendhak nhi pls!!
Kartik (angry glare) - Eat it !!
Naira murmuring - Yeh Mendhak bhi na sher ban jaata h mera dhyan rkhne k liye aur main billi!!Ughh!!
Kartik - Maine sun liya !!Ab jldi khao ,jab tak finish nhi karogi tab tak main  yahi baitha rhunga!!
N she starts eating making an agry face whereas he tries hard to supress his laugh as she was looking so cute while angrily eating her food!!
He pecked her forehead ,hugged her n left for office  after bidding her bye!!

______________________________________

Hope u all  liked it!! I know its not that good as I wrote it really fast!!
So my first OS is completed n if u liked then pls vote n comment n encourage me to write more!!If u wanna give some suggestions for this OS ,u r always welcome!!I will try to rectify all the mistakes!!Do suggest some ideas for more OS!!