<chap. 18>

Y/n POV

Y/n outfit

Yerin pov

(Don't look at the glasses it is useless)

I was in the house and I should do something before I go to the school. "Ahah!!". I said to myself.

I went into the kitchen to find some delicious food. I choose with my hands on my teeth. Chocolate. I pick it up without remembering even it's winter.

"Hmm....delicious". I said as I was in dressed, the chocolate syrup spills in my dress. "Kyah!!!! What the heck did you just do!!? I thought you love me Chocolate!!? Now you don't??!! Ahahahahh *fake cries*". I said to myself as I saw Yerin looking at me in confused. "Yah what happened? What's wron-". She saw me my dress with full of stain chocolates in my dress. "Hey!! You shouldn't eat that!! It's winter don't eat something cold. And how are we gonna wash that?!! Ugh!!". I saw Yerin thinking with walking back at something.

Yerin POV

I was walking at Y/n's room and I find something cute or blah blah outfit. I pick and it looks like this.

I then chooses this and went to her

I then chooses this and went to her. "Y/n wear this. This is comfortable and cute right? Don't you think?". I asked her. "Yeah he he sorry for making me worried and I'll not do that forever". I said as Yerin was rubbing my shiny hair. "Okay we'll get late and get dressed up. I'm just gonna say to mom to wash it". She said and

In school

"So you wanna come? In our house?". A girl asked me but I shouldn't trust strangers and I said. "Sorry but I rejected". I said but she grabbed my shoulder and face her again. "Please? Hmm if you don't, we'll gonna kicked your ass". She said but I saw someone in her back. It was Taehyung. "Yah don't trust her Y/n and you!! You're failing yourself and let her just to see your house!! What the heck!!". He said and I was blushed of his words. I didn't even know maybe he'll hurt me, abused me, but you know he is like a bully in outside but good inside. He always take care of me and everything. "Y/n are you okay? Did she hurt you? If he's, then I'll kick her ass back off". He said and I laughed. "Can we talk for awhile?". I asked and he nodded.

"Do you want to come with me in our friendships's new house?". I asked him and. "Sure and I'm gonna packed my clothes later when we're done at the school class. Bye oka-". I cut him off by kissing him in the cheeks with my hands closed to his neck and his to my waist. "Thank you I'm so happy because you're there forever." I said and give him a kiss again.

Taehyung POV

Ugh!! The butterflies are in my stomach!! She just kissed me.....Aigoo I'm so happy!!! But let's continue and go inside the class..

Irene POV

"I missed you so much!!". I said as I was kissing Baekhyun's cheeks. "Yah we should date in weekends". He said as she was stroking my hair softly. "Sure oppa! Just for you!!". I said as I kissed him again until we're caught by the principal. "Hey! What are you two doing?". She said as we're speechless. "Principal we're just making fun I mean jokes like that like hmm". I said as my last sentence I started making finger swaying like making examples of jokes. "Hmm okay make sure don't do that anymore or else". She said as she pointed a two fingers pointing into her eyes to us

Y/n POV

It was the end of the class plus the end of the day. As we're walking in the street, I stopped Sowon Irene Jennie Tzuyu and Lisa. "Wait!! I'm gonna call the boys!!". I said as I was picking my phone out and dialed them. "Hello?". Someone said and it was Jin, I passed to Sowon and she replied. "Hey!! You're going in our new house there right?". She said as her other hand was in her mouth, biting it. "Of course sweetie!!". Jin said to her and she was blushed. "Okay palli!!". She said and she handed me the phone."Okay let's go to the house". I said and we run to the house in a few hours.

19 almost....

We're sitting in the couch and watched some Disney channels and suddenly we heard a knocked. "Maybe its them". Irene said as she was clapping her hands. "Okay....wait here". I said and opened the door. "Hello Y/n!!!". Jin hugged me and also Taehyung. "Taehyung finally you're here!!". I said as I was caressing his hair. "Yeah and if not, of course you'll be sad, right?". He asked and I nodded with happiness. "Okay let's go!!! Suga come in and also you Jungkook Jimin!!". I shouted happily.

Sowon POV

"Jin can you just sleep in my bed?". I asked as I was looking down for result. "Okay fine!!". He said and I was happy. "Yehey!!". I said and kissed his cheeks.

Irene POV

Now I'm here on myself, lying in my bed, Baekyun's not here. Gosh!But I'm with Tzuyu. "Yah just sleep!!". She said closing my eyes. "Ugh okay fine!". I said and sleep.

Lisa POV

"Jungkook just sleep in the bed and me on the floo-". I was cut off by Jungkook pushing me in the bed and said. "Ugh you're so hard headed I said I'm gonna sleep in the floor". He said and I was symphatized.

Jennie POV

"Suga we'll gonna sleep in the bed and no reasons!!". I said and swiped my finger left and right. "Okay fine!!". He said and we sleep.

Y/n POV

"Taehyung oppa we'll gonna sleep in this beautiful comfy bed". I said and touching the soft blankets. "Okay pancake". He said and I was confused in his 'pancake'. "Good night". I said (good night by dreamcatcher lol)

Okay I'm gonna publish more parts parts!!!

Bye!! Saranghae!!!!

#Bts #Twice'sTzuyu #Blackpink #Gfriend #Y/n #Jungkook #Suga #Taehyung #Jin