<chap. 19>

[Since we're spending each other in one house, we're hopefully not fighting nor trouble...]

Time skipped~

In the class....

"Okay class we have a new students, come in please". They came and they are five girls. "Hi my name is Kim JiYoo nice to meet you all". She said. "Hi my name is Bo Ra but call me SuA". She said too. "Hi my name's Lee SiYeon nice to meet you". She said happily. "Hi my name is Kim Yoohyun". She said shyly. "Hi my name is Lee GaHyeon". She said with a weird SpongeBob laugh. The other students laugh and her reaction is funny than before.

"Okay you can seat beside Taehyung". The teacher said and pointed the seat to my beside, Taehyung. I stared at him and he's smiling. What is going on? Why he's smiling? Ugh never mind.

"Hi nice to meet you my name is Lee SiYeon". She said (the girls are in Dreamcatcher and SiYeon is 1995 liner.)

"Oh nice to meet you too Lee SiYeon". Taehyung said nervously.

Break time....

As we went to our assigned seat, suddenly someone blocks it. It is the nasty or whatever they're called.

"These are ours". Joy said evil.

"Oh really? Look at the number. It is 23 and now where's your seat. I know your number seat. It is 20 right? You're super dumb bitch". Jennie said annoyed.

"So we don't care bitch". Wendy said.

"Stop it!! That's enough or I'll called the principal!!". I said angrily.

All the people started to gather around us.

After break time....

"So what's the answer?". The teacher asked but in the other hand, me and my friends are talking as always.

"Hmm....let's pick Lisa!". The teacher picks and suddenly she stood up.

"What's the answer?". The teacher in math points at the solving problem.

Suddenly I noticed GaHyeon was raising her hands ad the teacher chosed her.

"What's it?". The teacher asked once again.

"690". GaHyeon said and the teacher nodded in correct answer.

After school....

"So where are we going?". Irene asked with her finger placing on her chin.

"I think we should go to the park". Sowon said.

"Me I choose restaurant". Lisa said.

"Me about mall?". Tzuyu said excited.

"Aish you Sowon, Lisa, and Tzuyu play rock, paper scissor and shoe!". I shouted.

They played and the one lose is Sowon.

"So I'm not choosed". Sowon said sad.

Then Lisa and Tzuyu final. Lisa was out.

"I'm not choosed". She said too.

So Tzuyu was chosen to be go on Mall.

"So what mall". She asked.

"That's great! Let's go!". Jennie said happily.