Meeting Him

Natasha's POV

I was laying on the bed. I was too scared from two days. I didn't go to college today. I have a little fever. After that incident I was just too scared. But I don't want my family get tensed about me. I can't tell them. I was thinking about the incident again and again. I was too shocked why Christian just came to save me??? The truck could crash him too. There was a very big chance that it could have hit him. But he didn't care about it. He helped me. I should've thanked him properly. But I was too scared to talk properly. I need to talk with him.

I don't know how contact him. I don't even have his number. How can I contact him? I decided to go out today. I can't just contact with him like this. I took my phone and called our private investigator. Though Natalie said to call him only in a critical situation. It's critical situation for me. I need to find out Christian. I need to thank him. And I want to thank him face to face. I want to meet him today if it's possible for him. He can get works to do.

" Hello?" My call got received and the chain of my thoughts broken.

" Hello, Mr. Smith." I said.

" Speaking." He said.

" Mr. Smith, it's Natasha Axton." I said.

" Good morning, ma'am. How can I help you?" He asked me.

" Mr. Smith, can you help me to find out someone?" I asked.

" Sure ma'am." He said.

" Well, his name is Christian. Christian Knight." I said.

" Knight!!!" He said.

" Yes, Christian Knight." I said.

" Are you sure, ma'am?" He asked.

" Yes, Mr. Smith. I am sure and it would be great if you could find him by today or tomorrow. I need to meet him immediately. If you can help me." I said.

" Sure, ma'am. I will try my best." He said.

" And please don't inform this to my family. They can be worried after knowing the reason behind my meeting with Mr. Knight." I said.

" As you say, ma'am." He said.

" By the way, thanks in advance." I said.

" You're welcome ma'am." He said and I hung up.

I kept my phone back on the nightstand. I heard someone coming into my room. I closed my eyes acting like sleeping. As the person entered the room I could feel there are two people. And I knew they are my parents. I smiled. They sat beside me and I felt someone kissed on my forehead. I know it's my dad.

" Stop worrying now, Ryan. Look, she is absolutely fine." My mom said. Why is dad worried about me?!! Has he known everything??? Not surprising Natasha girl!!!! He is Ryan Axton.

" You know how important my kids are for me. Specially her. She is the most important one in my life may be comes before you also." My dad said. I love my dad. I know how much he loves me. He is my superhero. Best dad in the world. No, no, in the universe.

" She has just got a bit fever, nothing more." My mom said caressing my hair. I let out a sigh of relief.

My mom is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She really is. And she is an amazing person with multiple talent. I feel so proud of being my mom's daughter.

" Not just a fever, she is burning with fever." My dad said.

" Don't act like a kid. She is not burning with fever. She has just got slightly fever. Nothing to react like this." My mom said.

" You won't understand. You are not a dad." He said.

" Definitely I won't. But I am her mother. I am also worried about her but look at yourself Ryan. You are reacting too much. It can effect your health too." My mom said. True she said.

" I know but I am always worried about my kids. Specially Natasha. She is too innocent for this cruel world. I don't want anyone hurt her. I don't want her heart got broken. I just want to protect her from getting hurt by anyone." My dad said.

" I know, Ryan. I know that. But don't you think that she should learn about life? She can't live like that." My mom said.

" I don't want her to change herself for the world. She can be like he wants to be." My dad said. I just wanted to hug my dad. Why is he so sweet!!!!

" I am not telling her to change herself. Ryan, world is cruel and she needs to learn how to fight them to save herself." My mom said.

" Let's talk about it later. I am not in mood of arguing with you." My dad said. I heard mom sighing.

" Alright, if you don't want to." My mom said.

" It's time to attend the meeting." My dad said and kissed on my forehead then stood up. I felt another kiss on my head which was from my sweet mommy.

" I am going, I left my phone in room. You go wait for me I will be their in a couple of minutes." My mom said.

" Don't keep me waiting, Mrs. Axton." My dad told my mom.

" Why so hurry, Mr. Axton?" My mom said chuckling.

" You really can smile." My dad said.

" Why just you can't say, Your  Smile Is Beautiful?" My mom asked.

" I am like that. You know it, honey. Now go and get your phone." My dad said and with that they got out of my room. I smiled widely and prayed in my mind about their entire happiness remain to eternity.

I was about to sleep but suddenly my phone beeped. There was a message notification. I found a message from Mr. Smith. I smiled seeing the number there. I didn't waste a single moment just dialed the number and waited for the call being received. But my call got rejected. I tried again but again it was rejected. I tried third time and this time it wasn't answer nor was rejected. Is this the right number?!!

I laid down on the bed. I was almost slept suddenly my phone was ringing. I took the phone and there was an unknown number.

" Hello!!!" I said with my broken tone.

" Hello, who is there?" He asked.

" Mr. Knight, it's Natasha Axton." I said.

" Natasha!!!!" He was shocked.

" Yes, Mr. Knight. It's me Natasha." I said.

" How are you now? Are you ok? Where are you? Why haven't you come college for 2 days?" He asked in a worried tone. How did he know that I am not going to college from 2 days!!!

" Mr. Knight, I am fine. Just got a bit fever. I was feeling so weak last 2 days this why didn't come to college." I said.

" Are you really ok? Is there anything wrong?" He asked.

" I am fine. I called you 3 times earlier." I said.

" I was in board meeting. I am sorry, I couldn't take the calls." He said. " But why were you calling me and how did you get my number?" He asked me.

" Actually, ummm, I told our private investigator to find you out. It was important to contact with you." I said.

" Important?" He asked.

" Yes, very very." I said. " Can we meet today?" I asked him.

" Not today. You got a fever today. Let's meet the day after tomorrow. I want you to get well by then." He said and I smiled.

" Ok, but where?" I asked.

" As usual the café." He said.

" Alright, I will be there after college the day after tomorrow. I will let you know when I am done." I said.

" I will pick you up." He said.

" Thanks, Mr. Knight." I said.

" You're welcome." He said and I smiled more.