Home Sweet Home

Christian's POV

" Sir, we are going to land at Heathrow airport in 30 minutes." a crew of my jet informed me.

" Alright." I said.

" Do you need anything, sir?" He asked.

" Nothing for now." I said. He nodded and went back.

I was waiting to reach London as soon as it possible. I don't want to wait a bit longer. It's been a month since I left. I was missing being me. I don't know why I am homesick. I know it will surprise people if they come to know this but it's true, can't help it. I can deal with problems and handle situations but an uncomfortable feeling is always around me when I am not at my place. I am like that.

I miss my family. The person I miss the most is my girl. I miss her a lot. I was dying to see her for once. I was dying to see her smile and hear her voice, her sweet chirping was disturbing me a lot these days even in my dreams. I got terrible dreams first few days when I was in USA. Like, she has met an accident, she got hurt. But the most horrible one was when once I had a dream that she got married with someone else. I was so messed these days. But I didn't contact with her. I was trying to control myself. I knew if I hear her voice I wouldn't be able to hold back myself and I will messed up. I didn't want that. I wanted to make things special for her. I wouldn't be able to do my works properly if I had contacted her. That's why I ignored my weeping blood heart. I tried control my heart but got to know the truth I am not able to live without her. I need her in my life like I need oxygen and it's truth. I can't hold it back anymore.

I wasn't around her these days but I didn't let my guard down around her. I told 3 of my security team to keep eyes on her 24/7 whenever she is not at home. And said to keep an eye on her home too. They kept me updated about her and send me her pictures. I don't know how many nights I have passed just looking at the screen at her. I know it doesn't suit me. Christian Knight was never like this. But love made me feel like this. I can't help it.

I was waiting for the jet land at Heathrow airport. I am directly going home, surprising mom if she is there. I am going to meet my girl as soon as it is possible. I took my phone. There are still some time to land. I sent some mails and switched it off. After 20 minutes the jet landed and I came out of the jet. I breathed in the open air. It was very good feeling inside me stepping on my own place. I came out of the airport and found my car waiting for me along with my security team.

" Good morning, sir." Quinns said. I smiled. Quinns was my bodyguard since I was a kid. He is more like my friend. He always gives me a right opinion whenever I am messed. Strangely he somehow comes to know I am messed even if I don't want to show him.

" Good morning. How is everything going?" I asked.

" Good, sir." He said and opened the door for me. I sat in the car and he closed the door. He gestured the driver to go with his car. He started the car.

" Is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked him as I felt he wants to tell me something.

" Sir, it's Ms. Axton's birthday tomorrow." He said and I quickly checked the date. He was right. I smiled.

" Yes. So?" I asked.

" I mean, her and her sister's birthday." He said and I remembered about her twin. This girl is going to be the obstacle between me and my girl. She won't want to let me get her sister this easily. I sighed. But Natasha loves her twin a lot. Natalie must loves her sister the same. Actually, sisters usually shares a special bond, moreover they are twins. They are shares bonds even from before their birth. They will live each other wholeheartedly that's natural. I sighed.

" Yes. I know." I said.

" This is a special day for Ms. Axton. She might be very happy about her birthday. Don't you think you can do something for her to make her more happy on her birthday?" He said.

" Like?" I asked him.

" It's her birthday. You better know what will make her happy. How can I tell you that?" He said.

" Ok, I am thinking." I said.

" You can take this as an opportunity to tell her about your feelings." He said and I thought for some moment.

" Alright. I will think about it. But I need an arrangement tomorrow." I said.

" You won't be able to reach her tomorrow." He said.

" Why not?" I asked.

" What do you think? She is the daughter of Ryan Axton. There is a big party at her house tomorrow evening." He said.

" Then? What can I do?" I mumbled to myself.

" You can do it tonight after 12." He said.

" What!!!" I said. " After 12!!! Do you think it's so easy to reach her after 12???" I asked.

" If I can arrange do you think you can make it?" He asked me. I sighed.

" We both are going to get ourselves into trouble. Who knows if we get caught then what will happen!!!" I said.

" Leave it on me. Tell me can you do it?" He asked.

" I am dying to see her for once." I said honestly.

" I know. I can read your mind. After all grown old seeing you become a angry as hell young man." He said and I gestured him my fist. He chuckled.

" Don't forget, mate that I trained you." He said.

" Yeah, trained." I rolled my eyes.

" Knight's mansion?" He asked.

" Is mom at home today?" I asked him.

" Yes, it's Sunday. Everyone is at home." He said.

" Alright go home then." I told him. He nodded and speeded up. I leaned back and waited for reaching home sweet home.