° dear kim jonghyun

"a star that shined brightly on the stage for 10 years, is now a star of the skies."

Dear Kim Jonghyun,

Thank you so much for everything you've done and for loving your fans most ardently. Thank you for always putting in such hard work and creating such wonderful memories with us. Thank you for always touching our hearts with your music and for being such an inspiration. Thank you for helping other people who were struggling when you were struggling yourself. You're so kind and selfless and thank you for just being you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You helped me get through the toughest times in my life and I am so sorry that I couldn't do the same for you. I'm so sorry that you've suffered to the extent where you believed that this was the only option left. You gave so much love to others and did not love yourself enough in return. I hope that from now you'll love yourself a little bit more with each passing day.

You're an absolute angel who deserved the world but got everything less. It must've been so hard for you. I'm so sorry that you were hurting while we weren't able to help you like you've helped us.

I hope that you're in a better place now and someday we'll meet again, I'm sure. But until then, I genuinely hope you find peace in where you are now and for the darkness around you to be replaced with light. I'll miss you so much.

I will never forget you. I love you so so much.

Yesterday. Today. Tomorrow.

Always.

You did well, Jonghyun. May you rest in peace now.

____________

I dedicate this song to you, our beautiful angel.