eins

❛cσмє ση, skıηηy łσѵє

❛cσмє ση, skıηηy łσѵє. jυsт łαsт α yєαя.❜

Name: Andrew Minyard
Date of birth: November 4th
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Sexual orientation: N/A
Height: 5'0"
Hair colour: Blond
Eye colour: Hazel

Place of residence: Fox Tower Dorm

Known relatives:
Aaron Minyard (brother)
OTHER N/A

Past: Andrew grew up as a foster child after his mother gave him up for adoption. He would eventually - after a stint in juvie - be reunited with both his mother and twin brother Aaron, who he had not previously met. He is a violent person, and after nearly beating several people to death after they attacked his cousin, Nicky, he was required to take medication, which elevated his mood. He did not stop taking his medication until after being raped by Drake. People are generally put off by him due to his unpredictable and volatile personality.

Past continued: Andrew's mother gave both him and Aaron up to foster care a few days after they were born. She soon changed her mind and took Aaron back to live with her, while leaving Andrew to grow up in the system.

He grew up with 12 different foster families until he was 13. He would later say that he didn't remember any of them being good. He was abused by at least two members of various foster families, once when he was seven, by a foster father, and later, when he was twelve and onward, by a foster brother, Drake.

After that, he made sure to be sent to juvie for three years in order to avoid Drake's abuse, and barely avoided a second term. During this time, his biological uncle convinced Aaron's mother to take him in. He would later discover that she was abusive to Aaron, promise to protect him, which he did by killing her in a staged car crash five months later. that soured the twins relationship considerably.

Andrew and Aaron were then sent to live with their cousin Nicky in his house in Columbia. When Nicky was attacked two years prior to the current time frame in front of a nightclub, Andrew almost killed four of the attackers. During his trial, it was decided that his reaction, while in defense of Nicky, was disturbingly violent. Instead of being imprisoned again, he was ordered to comply to intensive therapy, weekly counseling, and daily medication for three years. Any instance of being unmedicated would be a violation of his parole, and he would be sent to jail.

With other people:

Neil -

When Neil has a panic attack, Andrew kisses him on the rooftop. Following that, they start regularly kissing and making out, although Andrew denies that their relationship has any emotional significance. Due to Andrew's past abuse, Neil is not allowed to touch Andrew anywhere without Andrew's express permission.

Kevin -

When Kevin started as assistant coach, he angered Andrew so much that Andrew refused to play with him for a month. He even threatened to break his own fingers if Wymack tried to force him. Andrew only started playing again when Kevin started playing with his right hand and they made a deal.

Other:

-Andrew hates the word "please" because one of his rapists made him say it when he was 7 years old. At that age, he still believed he would stop if he only asked nicely.

-Andrew keeps his promises, almost to a fault. He will go very far out of his way to protect what's his.

-Andrew's medicine makes him manic.

When Andrew stops taking it, his withdrawal has three stages:

1).Crashing
2).Getting sick
3).Desperately trying to take the drugs

When Andrew stops taking his drugs for games, he usually misses a dose half an hour before the serve and is in stage 1 for the first half of the game. He then takes his drugs again and stays on the bench for the second half.

-When Andrew wakes up through someone touching him, his first reflexive reaction is to punch them very hard. He doesn't seem to know this and is surprised when other people are hurt after they wake him.