- jonghyun.

my heart aches. i've been crying ever since i found out, and it took me a while to write this because i just don't want to believe it. i still can't believe it.

he deserved more than what the world ever gave him.
all the smiles he gave us when he tried to hide how bad it truly was in order to not have us worried, yet when he said how he felt, what he had, no one listened. he never hid his depression, but no one helped. and now this happened.

two systems failed. two. the doctor, who told him it was basically his fault, that he was imagining things, who did not help at all, and the police who came two hours late even though his sister told them that he might commit suicide. how. why. what if all he needed during those two hours was someone to reach out and tell him, "it's not your fault, you're doing well"? i just. my heart breaks for him.

we lost an angel today. a talented, impossibly amazing angel who was never able to realize how beautiful and amazing he truly was. all he wanted to hear was someone telling him that he did well. jonghyun, you did more than just well, you put smiles on so many people while you were alive, and now, even though you are gone and right now many people are not smiling, future generations will look at what you left behind and say "he did amazingly well."

rest in peace kim jonghyun ❤️
i hope you are at peace now, you deserve it, and more.

rest in peace kim jonghyun ❤️i hope you are at peace now, you deserve it, and more

^ and just a cute picture to hopefully make some of you guys smile after everythingmy condolences go to all of the other shawols, the members of shinee, and his friends and familylet's stay positive through this tough time

my condolences go to all of the other shawols, the members of shinee, and his friends and family
let's stay positive through this tough time