- serious talk

my midnight thoughts on our society:

it's incredibly sad how society judges you on whether you're too fat or too skinny, the way that you dress, or who you like, instead of helping you learn to love yourself. people think that it is funny to ridicule others just because they look or act different when, in reality, everyone is the same. it does not matter what colour your skin is, how much you weigh, or what you like and don't like. we are all equal, we're all humans who live on this planet at this time and breathe in the same air.

why can't we just like each other for who we are? why is it that some individuals treat others like garbage, telling them that they're worthless, even though that's a lie? everyone in the world deserves to be happy and feel like they are worth it.

i appreciate every single one of you so much, please do not try to conform yourself to what society's version of perfection is, because in reality perfection does not exist. be yourself, embrace the body you have and don't listen to the negativity given by those in your environment.
you are amazing already, there's no need for you to change yourself for others.

if you ever need to talk to someone, i'm always here to help. no matter whether you want to rant or talk to me about, let's say, a new episode of a show or about your favorite music, don't be afraid to message me :)

 no matter whether you want to rant or talk to me about, let's say, a new episode of a show or about your favorite music, don't be afraid to message me :)

^^ also look at my baby boy