thank you jonghyun

🌹🥀
today we lost someone very important, today we lost Kim Jonghyun.

i cannot find the words to say because i'm so in shock and numb and upset, it hurts to think he was suffering but still smiling, it hurts to know that he was so open about his pain yet— nobody did anything? it hurts to know that i couldn't do anything. and i'm not blaming myself or any of that— i just wish it didn't have to end like this.

he was suffering for so long and it fucking sucks to just watch it all happen because nobody is doing anything. i'm sorry i'm just so sad and angry and i just want to tell him he was an amazing person and he did well and he made so many people happy. i want to tell him how much i love him— how much shawols love him.

shinee was one of the first groups i got into and they will forever be five to me.

thank you so much for all the years we spent together, crying and smiling, thank you for all of the music you gave us, thank you, thank you so much for everything. you've done well.

please rest easy honey. i love you so much.

if anyone you know is showing signs of suicide or sadness please check up on them and talk to them. this is not a joke. just check in with them even if they are smiling, ask how they are doing, you never know. i'm going to be inactive for a while, i love you all. i'm sorry if this seemed messy i just don't know what to do. please stay safe everyone, if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to message me or dm me on twitter.