Entry 2

It's currently 2:00 am. I can't sleep i'm not sure why. Am I worried or something? I don't see why I would be this school is just gonna be like the last one just with different assholes in a different town. To pass the time I walked across the room and grabbed a book off the shelf it was actually a sash to keep my weed in and I rolled a joint, grabbed a lighter and headed towards the backyard. I was only out there long enough to light it up and then some dude hops over the fence and rushed over to where I was standing. I wasn't really paying attention to him until he said something "Hey is it cool if I can hide out here till morning?" the kid asked he looked like he was around my age. "sure whatever, who the hell are you?" I asked hum well... because..he was a random dude who just shows up and asks to hide. "Oh yeah sorry about that, the name's James, I live next door." the guy said "Sup James I'm Arron." We just stood there for a little bit while James was still catching his breath. "Want a hit?" I asked he looked a little confused for a few seconds "Sure why the hell not." I passed the joint over to him and we sat down on the concrete rolled joints and smoke for the rest of the night.

*Short Time skip*

I got all of my shit a drove to the school which to my supprise wasn't that far from our house. Once I got there I went to the office I had gotten my schedule and started to head for the door, but was stopped by the lady at the desk "Do you want someone to show you where your classes are?" the lady asked. " No I'm okay." I told her, then I had left the office and went to go find my locker. The bell rang and I headed to my first class which was English. I was put in a good mood because all of my classes were all near each other. I took my seat in the very back corner of the room against a window and the got all my stuff out as the rest of the class walked. I was taking out a pencil when someone grabbed the chair next to me and sat down. It was James. "Whats up jellybean." he said as he began taking out his stuff and class had started. I later found out that James was in all of my classes and he sat next to me in all of them. Through out the day James put his hand on my thigh. I didn't mind it but in 7th period when his hand was on my thigh he had slowly inched towards my groin. As his hand got closer my dick had just started to get hard just when the bell rang. I rushed out the door, got in my car, and drove home. The rest of the day I had just sat on my bed attempting to do my homework but was constantly interupted by my mind circling around and trying to process what had happened earlier that day.