Entry 3

It was somewhere around 1:00 am and I still couldn't stop thinking about what had happened yesterday. I went to the backyard and sat down and had started to roll a joint. Sure enough James was up and he popped his head over the fence. "Hey there sweet stuff." "Hey James." I said. "What are you doing up this early?" James asked. "What the hell does it look like?" I said with a sarcastic voice. I had finished rolling a joint and sparked it up. "So what the fuck was up with you yesterday or was that something you do to greet all your new neighbors." I just asked because i was a little freaked out about it still. "I don't know what your talking about dude are you on drugs or something or did the weed effect you that bad?" James said as he looked at me with a smirk on his face. It got quiet for a few moments. We sat on the concrete smoking a few joints. I lost track of how many we smoked after maybe the 5th one after that we rolled more and were high off our fucking balls. I was just about to roll up another when I had noticed that James was staring at me. "What's that look on your face for?" I asked. James didn't say anything, he just moved his hand to my face to turn it towards him. He started to kiss me without any hesitation. I was confused on what was happening, but it felt good so I had started to kiss him back. I had pulled him closer by his waist and he ended up laying me down on the concrete. I had started tugging on his sweater about to take it off when out of the blue my sister walks out and stands there in shock.