moving out

Saturday 7:30am

you wake up in your room feeling excited and a little bit nervous since today is the day you will be on your own without your parents. "y/n hurry up and get downstairs to eat your breakfast before it gets cold" you cheerfully get up and changed into a T-shirt and some jeans. as you went to the table your father was at the table reading the newspaper and of course your twin brothers were at the table playing with their tablets. "okay mom & dad today is the day i'm nervous.....like what if i mess up and then if i fail i won't have a job nor money-" your mother intrudes "y/n your 18 already lighten up and let loose a bit stop being uptight you will be just fine have a little faith."  as you finish your breakfast you quickly ran upstairs to start packing, as you gave yourself a good talk your phone starts to ring *ring ring* "hello" as you hear on the other end its your best friend Mia "hey girl......i have some bad news but i don't know if you heard about it" "what is it mia i haven't been on my socials since last night" "well......girl i'm sorry but your boyfriend brian....he hooked up with Lily last night because they were at his friend's party" as you heard those words you felt your heart break and your eyes filled with tears "hey....Mia i have to call you back i have to finish packing for LA" "okay girly i'm sorry that i had to tell you it but i'm a good best friend and you know it have fun" *call ends* as you finished packing your last things you heard a knock on your door. "y/n are you okay?" as you heard your mothers voice you wiped your tears away and put on a happy face "yes mom i'm okay i stubbed my toe on my dresser but i'm ready to head to the airport" as you grabbed your suitcase with your clothes in it you head downstairs thankfully your car is already in LA near your college. "okay mom lets go because i don't need to be late" as you hugged your dad and your annoying brothers, you see brian walking up to you as he tried to hug you, you quickly dodged it. "what do you want brian" "y/n whats wrong with you" "you really think you can come up to me and give me a hug.... YOU DIDN'T THINK I WOULD FIND OUT ABOUT YOU AND LILY" "look y/n im sorry she didn't mean anything to me!" "IF SHE DIDN'T THEN WHY DO IT BRIAN YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN SO USE IT" as you said that you felt a tear roll down your cheek. you quickly got into the car and shut the door as your mom drove you could see brian in the rear view mirror and you finally made it to the airport you grabbed your stuff and kissed and hugged your mom and waved good-bye as you boarded your plane.