Moving in

*4 hours later*
Finally you made it to LA as you went to grab your bag you spot a McDonald's because you were already tired of airport food (choose whatever u regular order✌🏽) you finally get your food and sat down and started to eat as you scroll through Instagram you saw that your ex Brian posted as you looked at the picture it was him and lily they were kissing and holding hands as you saw it you felt your stomach start to hurt. You threw your food away and got an Uber as they drove you to the address to the apartment.

(At the apartment)
You walked to the office to grab your keys for the apartment and of course they told you all the rules and how much you got to pay. You started to walk down the hallway to your apartment room as you saw your apartment door you saw someone outside it as you approached them they smiled at you
"Aye wassup shorty you must be the new girl I heard about" as you looked at the ground you responded "I-......Yea my name is y/n" "oh that's wassup nice to meet you y/n my name is Adym"
You smiled at it and of course blushed because he really did look really cute "well Adym it's nice to meet you well I better start unpacking well see you around" as you started to unlock your door you walked in and shut it behind you and just admired how your new apartment looks. You start unpacking stuff for your kitchen, you put the cups and coffee mugs in the cabinet and start to put the silverware and everything else away as you made your way to the living room you started to unpack the box for your tv stand as you groaned because your trying to read the instructions as you got up to go get a screw driver you heard a knock on your door. You walked over to the door and locked through the peep hole and seen it was Adym you opened the door to a cute smiling Adym "oh hey Adym do you need anything?" As you looked confused "oh sorry I was just stopping by seeing if you need any help because I mean what are neighbors for" you smiled and opened the door for him to come in "well of course you can help I mean I'm already tired so can you help me set my tv stand up if that's no problem with you?" As you looked at him  he smiled "yea of course that's why I stopped by I told you I'll help you with anything"
(1 hour later)
"Damn we finally finished it thank you Adym for your help" "yea of course y/n no problem well I better head back to my apartment" "oh okay well thanks again Adym" as you shut the door behind  Adym you smiled and giggled as you walked to the bathroom you took your clothes off and hopped in the shower and took a nice warm shower.
(After warm shower)
You wrapped a towel around you and walked to your bedroom and switched into a T-Shirt and some sweatpants. After changing you walked to your balcony and looked at LA and couldn't believe the amazing view as you left your balcony you walked to your bed and hopped in and went to sleep.