Chapter 6: The Injured

"Put the gun down." Kevin said inching closer, slowly putting his hands down.

"Say back, El Diablo." Dian said, gripping the gun more tightly.

Kevin stopped and but his hands in the air. "Why are you calling the devil," Kevin asked. "I didn't do..." Kevin then looked behind helm and saw the teenagers banging and licking at the door, smearing blood, pus, and mucus on them. He realized why she called him the devil. The banging and moaning from the teenagers seemed to get louder. Kevin looked at Dian, gun still aimed at his head. "I... I'm sorry." Kevin stammered.

"Your sorry'" Dian said. "You work with Satan! Your probably a spawn of Satan, or Satan himself! You brought your army here so they can take us all to hell!" Dian started to shake her head, she was crying. "No, I won't let them take us! I will send you back to hell! You can't do this!" The gun started to shake in her hands, she was sweating, she grabbed her cross. Dian started praying in Spanish.

Kevin then started to get closer to her. "Put the gun down," he said. "You don't want to do this. I didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to save our friends, isn't saving considered a service to God?"

"Shut up!" She walked up to Kevin, the gun was touching his head. She looked up to him, her eyes streaming with tears. "May God ban you from our world!" Dian pulled the trigger, but Kevin pushed the gun to the side. He then heard it shot. The bullet grazed his ear, and it hurt like hell. He heard a loud ringing coming from the shot because it was right next to his ear. He belt down and covered his bleeding ear. He screamed in pain.

"That is demons blood you bleed! You shall be expelled before you do any more damage to us and this world!"

This was it. Kevin looked at the gun on his forehead. He was going to die. He started to tear up, he was accepting his fate. At least he was able to save his friends.

"Back to hell you go!" Dian was about to pull the trigger, but Lissette came out of nowhere and punched her in the face, knocking her out completely. The gun skidded towards Kevin, he looked at it with relief. His sister belt down and inspected Kevin's ear, it hurt like hell.

"Molly," Lissette yelled. "Do you have a first aid kit?"

The rest of the kids came out of their hiding places. "Why should I help him," Molly asked, crossing her arms. "He put a gun to my head. I think he deserved it."

"Oh my god," Julie rushed over to Dian. "Lissette, why'd you do that?"

"Can someone help?" Lissette got up and looked at the kids, no one moved a muscle. Lissette started to cry. "Please."

Braden groaned and walked away, soon after returning with a first aid kit. "Let's get this son of a bitch healed." Braden said, walking over to Kevin who was trying to cope with the unbearable pain.

Then Molly stopped Braden. "Are you seriously going to help him?" She asked.

"Yeah," Braden said. "So?"

"Are you insane," Molly said walking to the doors. The teenagers noticed Molly walking towards them and started to get more aggressive. "He brought these, these things to us. And you want to help him? You must be crazy!"

"But it wasn't his fault," Emily said, walking up to Molly. "He just wanted to save his friends, what's the harm in that."

Molly went up to Emily's face. "This is the harm!" Molly grabbed Emily's shoulder, facing her to the teenagers, pointing at them. "We are trapped! We can't leave! We are running out of food! Kevin has just killed us! He murdered us all!"