How I Met My Lover (One Direction)

"Come on Alexandra! Upload a story already on Wattpad, you're always on that site reading fanfics about One Direction why not upload one yourself." Adriana said to me with a look of plead in her  eyes.

I've had an account on Wattpad for a while now but I only used it to read stories, vote, comment, and fan people. I would sometimes get the idea of starting my own story but I never had the courage to. That is until now that Adriana gave me the courage to do it, I am always telling myself if I don't I am going to regret it. The thing is, if they don't like my story or my writing then I would regret making it then too.

"You know I'm not a good writer, and if I did upload a story what would it be about? I don't have any ideas and the stories there are so good. I bet no one would read it."

"Alexandra you are one of the best writers that I know! I'm always reading those short stories you do and they are good!"

"Sure they are. I just do those for fun because I don't have anything to do in my spare time."

"If you have nothing to do on your spare time then start writing a story that you can upload on Wattpad! I bet people would read it, I definitaly would. See you already have one reader!"

"Fine, I'll upload a story but what could it be about?" I say giving in, I am not to good at saying no. Another part of why I said yes is probably because I have been wanting to write a story.

"Make it on that boy band that your always talking about!"

"Who? One Direction?" I say noticing that was a stupid question... Boy band? That I always talk about? Definitaly One Direction.

"Yes! You should make your story about them and how your story got so popular they started reading it!"

"Okay Adriana. I'll probably do that since you won't stop bugging me."

"Yay!"

What did you guys think? Is it good? If you like it let me know :)

Fan, Vote, and Comment!