Chapter 5

Alexandra’s POV

OMG! I’m fangirling! I can’t believe Niall Horan actually read my story and he also thought it was good! I have no words I’m literally dancing around my bedroom and jumping. I had to call Adriana and tell her the news! I got my phone and dialed Adriana’s phone number. It rang twice before she answered the call.

“ADRIANA! Guess who I’ve been messaging through Wattpad!!”

“First of all don’t scream because I have a headache and second of all who?”

“I was messaging Niall freaking Horan!”

“AHHH! OMG REALLY?”

“I thought you said you had a headache and I couldn’t scream.”

“Screw the headache! Are you serious? You’re not shitting with me right?”

“No I’m dead serious! He also followed me on twitter and said he would like to meet me! He also called me beautiful!”

“Holy shit! I can’t believe it!”

“I know me neither!”

“You have to like praise me or something because if it wasn’t for me making you upload the story you wouldn’t have talked to Niall Horan!”

“Yes you are forever my bestest friend! Oh and he told me to give him his thanks to you.”

“Why would he do that?”

“Because he said if you hadn’t made me upload a story he wouldn’t have talked to me.” While talking with Adriana I was walking around my room because I was so excited. I still couldn’t believe that I had just been messaging with Niall Horan. Since I was going to be here alone I decided to invite her over for a sleepover. “Want to stay over? Maybe we’ll get to talk to Niall and his friends or something.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice! I’ll be there in like 15 minutes, do you want me to bring something to eat?”

“Yea sure, bring McDonalds I haven’t had some in a while.”

“You want the usual?”

“Yea, please don’t take long cause when you get here we’re going to fangirl!”

“Haha OK! I promise I won’t take long.”

“OK bye!” I hung up and decided to take a shower. I went to my wardrobe and got my pajamas and went down the hall to the bathroom. I took a shower and went back to my room only to find Adriana eating on my bed. “Why are you eating on my bed?”

“Because I didn’t want to wait for you downstairs! I couldn’t wait to fangirl with you!”

“Haha OK. You’re staying over right?”

“Yea!”

“Want to read through the messages?”

“Alexandra what kind of question is that?!”

“I don’t know a stupid one?”

“Correct!” Adriana ran over to my laptop and logged into my Wattpad. I really need to change my password for that. She went to my inbox and clicked on the most recent conversation. She took 5 minutes reading them and when she was done she started dancing around my room. She looked like a mental person and it hadn’t happened to her. “If you ever meet up with him take me and tell him to like hook me up with one of his friends!”

“Adriana remember you have a boyfriend.”

“I actually don’t.” I gave her a confused face and an explain look. “Today I went to his house and when I went to his room he was with another girl. I just turned around and left.”

“Do you know who the girl was?”

“No but she looked like a bitch.” I really felt sorry for her. She was so excited last night when we talked about her date. Now she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. I really had never liked Daniel, he had a reputation for a player. I had warned Adriana but she said that he had changed. That’s what every guy says but they never do.

“Aren’t you sad that you guys broke up even after what he did to you?”

“Yea I feel sad but it won’t last long because you’re going to get me a hot date with one of Niall’s friends!”

“I don’t promise anything!” my phone vibrated telling me a had received a message. I was looking around for it but I couldn’t find it. I was going to ask Adriana if she had seen it but when I turn around to ask her she has it in her hands and she’s smiling at the screen. “What are you smiling at?”

“Oh I don’t know probably because Niall just DMed you on twitter!”

“Really?” I couldn’t believe it he said he had followed me but I never thought he would actually DM me. I was actually really happy he did. I wanted to keep on talking with him, not because he was famous but because he seemed like a really nice and outgoing guy. I ran towards Adriana and snatched the phone away from her.

‘Hey! I got bored so I decided to DM you. What are you doing?xx’ I bet he had better things to do but he decided to talk with me! I was so happy right now.

‘Hey! I’m in my room with my best friend, were having a sleepover. :) Why are you bored? xx’

‘The lads haven’t gotten back and I had nothing to do. Are you with Adriana? Xx’

‘Yea. Why? Xx’

‘Could you give me your phone number? Xx’

“Yea! Xx’ I sent him my phone number and after 5 minutes my phone rang…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Here's chapter 5 :) Tell me what you think? Is the story good? I'm almost at 100 reads! It's not much but its themost I've gotten so I'm happy! :) xx

Fan, Comment, and Vote!

--Aly