Chapter 3

It was mid-morning when I when I woke up and Adriana was already on the computer, she was addicted to that thing. I went up to her and stood behind her trying to see what she was looking at. She was on Wattpad checking how many reads the story had. To my surprise it had almost 500 reads all together and people had voted, fanned and commented on my story. Adriana was going through the comments and I read some, they were all saying how good my story was and asking me when would I upload the next chapter.

“Alexandra the story has become very popular and a lot of people have been commenting saying how good it is.”

“I know, I read some comments. Should I upload the fourth chapter?”

“Yea you should! The story would get more popular.”

I uploaded the fourth chapter and logged off Wattpad. We had to get ready since we were going shopping. Adriana had already brushed her teeth and had taken a shower while I was sleeping so she only had to get dressed unlike me. I left my room and went down the hall to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I always liked showers it was a time where I would relax and have some alone time. I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, then I scrubbed myself with my strawberry body wash. I got out and put my underwear, I went to my room and searched for something to wear. I finally decided on wearing some jean shorts, a coral tank top, with some brown strappy sandals.    Adriana was wearing some jean shorts, an aqua blue v-neck and some black vans.

When we were done we hoped in the car and I started driving towards the mall. Adriana turned on the radio and the music to ‘One Thing’ were starting. We looked at each other and started singing the song.

“SO GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD. AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD I DON’T I DON’T DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING AND YOU’VE GOT THAT ONE THING!”

We got to the mall really fast since it was only 15 minutes away. The first shop we went to was Forever 21. Adriana bought a dress for her date, it was really pretty. It was sleeveless and at the top it was a peach color and on top of that it had a peach color lace, at the waist a black tube skirt started and it ended on mid-thigh. I bought a red tube skirt, a white tank top, and a black cardigan. Adriana got some black pumps so they would go with her dress.

“Alexandra can we go to the food court? I’m really hungry.”

“OK.”

We went to the food court and we got some Nando’s. [A/N: The setting of this story is in Atlanta, I know there isn’t a Nando’s there but just imagine there is.] The place was empty; there was only couple and us. We got the Peri-Peri chicken. After we ate we left  to go home, Adriana got her stuff and had to leave since her date was tonight.

“Call me after your date and tell me everything!”

“OK. Oh and upload more chapters to your story.”

“Why?”

“Because I checked and you got 100 more reads and people are asking when you’re going to upload.”

“Yea I’ll upload the chapters that we have done and write some more, maybe I’ll even finish the story.”

“Yea! Anyways I have to go but I’ll call you when I get home after my date.”

“OK. Bye have fun but not too much!”

After Adriana left I went to my room, tonight I was going to be lonely since my parents were on a business trip and they wouldn’t come back on Tuesday. That meant I had 3 more days to myself and I was grateful for that. Not that I don’t like my parents but sometimes they get on my nerves.

I turned on my laptop and got on Wattpad, I replied to some messages people had left me and fanned some random people. I uploaded the last chapter I had done and started writing another one.

My cellphone started ringing and I checked the caller ID and it said it was Adriana. “Hello”

“Hey! Oh my gosh! The date was the best! We went to dinner and then we took a walk and ended up at the park. In the park there was a blanket and some candles surrounding it. It was so romantic and it looked like it came right out of a movie!”

“Aww! That’s so cute! I’m sorry Adriana but I’m going to sleep its really late and I’ve been writing all night.”

“Oh its okay but how many chapters did you write?

“I don’t know but I wrote a lot and I’m almost done with the story I just need like two more chapters left.”

“Okay! Well bye and goodnight!”

“Bye.” I hung up the phone and looked at the clock and it read 1 a.m. I decided that it was time to go to bed and tomorrow I would finish writing and I would upload all the chapters to my story.

It was midday when I woke up and since I didn’t have any plans for today I decided to just stay in. I went downstairs, inside the kitchen and took some cereal from the cupboard and got the milk out of the fridge. I went into the living room and turned on the TV since there was nothing good on I decided to just watch a movie. I ended up watching the movie Wild Child. After it finished I went to my room and turned on my laptop and started writing the remaining chapters for my story. When I finished writing them I logged on Wattpad and responded to some messages and comments. When I was done replying I uploaded the other chapters. I couldn’t believe I actually uploaded a story on Wattpad and it had gotten such good reviews.

The rest of the day I just read fanfics and replying to some messages. I was about to log off when a message caught my eye it said ‘Hi! I really like your story and I think it’s the best one on this site. Since I thought it was really good I tweeted it to the boys, hopefully one of them will read it! Bye :) xx’

I couldn’t believe that someone actually had tweeted it to the boys. I was hoping they would read it, yea a girl can dream... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In the next chapter it will probably be Niall's POV. I hope you guys like it :)

Fan, Comment, and Vote :) 

-- Aly xx