How You Met

Elton:
It was around 8:30 PM and you were taking a walk Around Your neighborhood. As you're walking past a house you see a white blur go across the yard. 5 seconds later you see a person chase it saying "givemetheballgivemetheball" Very fast. I guess it's a dog. You laugh and continue to walk. As you reach the end of His property, something runs up to you and jumps on you. It was the dog. You took the ball and yell "I beat you to it! I got the ball!" While laying on the sidewalk. The dude ran off his property and ran even faster when he saw his dog on top of me. "Awe god dang it. You got the ball" He said in a sad tone. I look up to him. He was recording. You smile. You pet the dog and he looked at the dog. "Circa! Get off of her" He laughed. Circa got off of me and you frowned because you wanted to pet her. He stopped recording and You stand up. "I'm elton" He smiles. "Y/n" You reply smiling back. "Can I have the ball?" He laughs "but do I wanna give it up? " You mock him. He smirks. "How about you give me the ball and in return I'll give you my phone number. Sounds good?" He tries to persuade me. "Now I can't pass that up" You hand over the ball smiling.
And that was the day you met the wonderful, Elton Castee.

Colby;
You've been friends with Colby and Sam ever since you met in our old high school in Kansas. You've liked Colby ever since you became best friends. He felt the same way.
"Can I do something stupid?" He slurred due to the ammout of alcohol in his system. But you can't say anything either because you have had a heavy amount of alcohol in you too. "Sure" you mumbled. He smashed his lips into your own. Yes, you were both highly intoxicated. But, this you knew,
You were never going to forget this moment.

Sam;
Sam was your best friend since primary school and you both started to develop feelings in the 8th grade. On the last day of school for the 8th graders they had what your school called "the 8th grade prom" because that was your last day before high school. Scary right? You walk home, sulking because you were hoping that Sam would ask you to the dance. You open the door and Sam is standing there with roses in hand with a huge smile on his face. You smile back and he let's you in. "What are you doing Samuel?" You laugh nervously. "Wait. Don't turn around. And don't look at me till I say, okay y/n?" He says "uhhmmm ok" you ask worried and nervous. "Turn around please" he asks nicely. You turn around to see words written on his forehead. In the middle it says "PROM?" Then above his right eyebrow it says "yes" and his left one says "yes" you read them in confuson "why is it yes and yes? Isn't there supposed to be a no in there?" You ask "um quite frankly, no because I'm not taking no for an answer" he smirks. You laugh and grab a marker and circle one of the yes's. He smiles and washes the marker off.
______________________________
At the dance, they play a few slow songs that you and sam dance slowly to. At the last slow dance at the end of the song as the music fades he leans in and we kiss. You pull away smiling.
And that was the best night of your life.

Corey;
Being a professional dancer was hard as it is. But it's even harder(heh) when you're crushing on one of the guys. His name was Corey and you two never really talked. Till one day it was his job to be your flyer. You were really nervous. "Hey do you want to practice at my house? I have a mat for just incase I don't catch you. Which is unlikely. I've been doing this for years." He tries to brag "um for your information, I've been doing this for years too. So I'm aware of what we're doing" you reply. "But sure." You add "ok can I give you my phone number so I can send you my address?" He asks with a smile. You blush and look down and act like you're looking down to get your phone. "U-uhm ye-yeah sure" you raise your head and hand him your phone to put in his contact. He hands you your phone back. "See you later" he says with a smirk. You wave at him.
______________________________
After dance he text you his address. You follow the directions to his house and you end up at a pretty big house. Someone runs up behind you. "How did you get to my own fucking house before me?" It was Corey. You turn around and laugh. He unlocks the gate and let's you in. After you are both in he closes it and starts to walk beside you. "We dont have to practice right away. We can go to my room and get to know each other more. Is that ok?" He asks. You nod. You start to grow comfortable around him so you're not always blushing or stuttering. He unlocks the door and once again shuts it after you get into his house. "Nice place" you mutter "thanks" he smiles. He walks upstairs and you follow. You walk into the room and tells you to shut the door. He walk up to you leaving you to lean onto the door. He gets up close to my face. His body is pressed up yours. "I know what you want. I've seen the way you'd look at me when you think I wouldn't be paying attention." He whispers sending chills down your spine. "And I think I want you too" he smirks. He smashes his lips against yours roughly. You were surprised at first but you kiss back. Then you realize what you're doing. You push him off you. "Yes I do like you but we just met. Lets get know each other." He just nodded. And let's just say this.
You didn't stay 'just friends' for long *wink wonk*

Aaron;
It was one of those nights. They were always hard for you. Your mom and dad were fighting. Again. They never did this when you were younger. When you didn't have the problems you had.
Earlier this year you were diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bipolar, and schizophrenia. They didn't know how to react when the doctor told them all of the problems with you. They've been aruguing a lot. It sucked. You sit at a tree at a local park. You were playing some Khalid and you open an app that stopped the music. "Excuse you?! Why do you think you're sooo important to turn off my music?!" You ask my phone. You hear a laugh. Your face reddens with embarrassment. Why did you have to say that? "I say that to my phone all the time I swear" you hear a male voice beside you. You look up to see a man looking down at you. He extends his hand, offering to help you up. "I'm Aaron" he smiles. "I'm Y/N" you smile back.
(Cutting this one short but you guys start to date if you didn't know that already;)))

Scotty:
"Come on F/N get ready!" You yell. It was Tour De Columbus and you were going to see Twenty One Pilots today. You've been up all night because you couldnt sleep due to the excitement coursing through your body currently.
"Ok damn chill!" She yelled back at you. You dress in a Twenty One Pilots beanie and shirt, red skinny jeans, red socks and black shoes. You straighten your hair. You leave to go to the venue.
______________________________
It was almost the end of the concert. "Hey um I'm going to go get a drink" she smirks.
You nod.
It's the end of the show and your friend isn't back. Did she leave? You start to have a panic attack. You run outside and go to where you two parked. The car isnt there. You cover your mouth so you don't sob. A single tear rolls down your face. Then you breakdown. You fall down onto the ground and cry for a good 5 mins till some guy places a hand on your shoulder. "Hey are you ok?" He asks. "M-my friend l-left m-me" you sob. He gives a sympathetic look. "Oh well I'm Todd and me and My friend Scotty can take you home. If you want" he asks. "I'm Y/N and I think that's too much to ask, isn't it? " "hell no. Come on" he helps you up. He guides you to his friend. Another person to who I hope is Scotty comes up and hugs you. You get a little uncomfortable. But then you just breakdown and hug him back. "Everything will be ok"
(Cutting this one short too ;)))

Um. Hai*waves awkwardly* so this is my First TFIL story. It sucks already 😂😂 have fun reading this horrific story
-lexi