S I X

I woke up and Ethan was still sleeping, my head hurt pretty bad but it was some what bearable. Last night was crazy, me and Ethan kissed which made me really happy. I know I technically cheated but I'm breaking up with Josh today, and I've been unhappy for months so I don't feel it's a big deal. I reached my arm over to get my phone and once I got ahold of it and laid back down I noticed Ethan had suddenly woke up.

"Morning" -he said groggily as he rubbed his eyes, and was facing me so I decided to face him as well

"Morning Ethan" -I said laughing a little bit

"Whats so funny now? I feel like your always laughing"

"Nothing, it's just your adorable when your tired"

"Are you already making moves on me this early in the morning"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Who said it was bad" -he replied as he pulled my body closer by my waist. He took a strand of my hair a put it behind my ear. I smiled as he grinned, but my smile went away as my phone call ring tone went off. I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes. "It's him isn't it?" -Ethan said

"You guessed it. When should I break it off?"

"Right now"

"Right now?!?!"

"Yes Ally your stalling. Just get it over with"

"Are you sure?" -but right as I said sure he pressed the accept button for me, starting the call. I flipped him off as I hear Josh's voice. I got up and walked to they bathroom for privacy.

"Hey Ally. I just wanted to say sorry for what I said yesterday, I went too far"

"Ya think Josh. Not a little far, past the line. And this happens every time Josh and I can't do it anymore"

"Can't do what Ally, please don't do what I think your doing. I can't live without you, I truly love you Ally. If you leave me... I'm gonna kill myself"

"Omg Josh stop saying that. You know it's true, this relationship is toxic. We need to end this, so I'm just gonna get it over with. Josh, I'm breaking up with you"

"Ally please no. I need you to survive and I'm serious, I'm gonna hurt myself"

"Stop being dramatic Josh. You have a great life, it's hard right now but it's gonna be ok later on. I'm gonna go now"

"Ally don't end this call, I swear-" -he started to say but I cut him off

"Bye Josh" -I then ended the call, I can't believe he pulled the "imma kill myself" bullshit. He's not going to he just wants attention to make me feel bad. Well I'm over it, I'm here to have fun and now that his dead weight is off my shoulders I feel free. I walked back to Ethans room and saw him on his phone, I sat down next to him and went on my phone as well.

"How did the call go?"

"I ended it, he was acting all weird but I think it was because he was trying to make me feel bad"

"What did he say?"

"He said he was gonna kill himself, but I know he's not. He's a high school jock with a bunch of friends along with girls that drool over him"

"Oh kids here stay that all the time and never act on it. I see what you mean a 100%, he will get over it"

"Whats what I told him... Ethan?"

"What?" -he said as we both put down are phones and looked at each other

"We need to talk about last night, and where we stand. And if you don't want it to be more than a summer fling I understand but I rather know sooner than later" -I said fidgeting with fingers because that's what I do when I get nervous. I really want this to go somewhere even if I'm only here for the summer, but if he just wants a summer thing then I don't know what I'll do.