Chapter 2: A Journalist

Narrator:

When you were on your way to the handy dandy store, in your old bucket that you drove, but love since that was your only thing that you can afford. You should really get a new car, maybe get another job? 'Maybe...' you thought as you were parking into to tight space. When getting out of your car, you saw a strange man. He looked out of the ordinary since you never saw anyone wearing a pink mustache. But he seemed pretty happy, but you weren't sure about that pistol in his pocket. You didn't think that it was a problem, since you thought he was some kind of undercover cop. You continued to walk into the store, buying some food you wanted. For example, instant noodles, hot pockets, microwavable pizza, and some other things that don't involve cooking. You continued shopping with your basket full of good stuff. Until!

SMASH! CRASH! THUD!

You collapsed onto the ground, making a painful grunt. You had accidently ran into someone, since you were to busy day dreaming about how you should offer Mark to come over to have some lunch. You felt a wave of shame and embarrassment. The man you bumped into was still standing, but was chuckling softly to himself. It was the man you saw earlier with the pink mustache. He offered his hand, you accepted it, pulling yourself up. The man had a strong grip, very impressive.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you stra-"

You stop talking immediately once you took a glance at his face. The stranger you bumped into was Mark?

"Mark? What are you doing here! I thought you were at the apartment complex...?"

You sounded a bit confused, 'Mark' laughed hysterically. He seemed, different.

"What is so funny?"

You asked. He responded with a weird voice.

"Well little missy/mister I'M not MarK Edward FichBitch! I am The famous reporter/writer Wilford Warfstache~"

He said proudly while flipping his hair dramatically.

You were speechless, you didn't know how to react to this discovery. Since, you watched "Who killed Markiplier". You immediately start to sweat nervously. You were a big nerd that looked into things too seriously. And you know what happened to Wilford. So, you stepped back.

"Well it was nice to meet you Wilford! Uh, i have to go! See you aga-"

You said warmingly but was cut off by Wilford grabbing onto your shirt. He was strong, you looked at him in fright.

"Why are you going so soon...? Don't you want to chat a bit before you leave?"

Wilford said with a really uneasy smile.

You nervously looked away and back. He was still staring, waiting for a response. You nod in agreement, his smile was now not so uneasy.

"But can I f-first get my groceries checked out?"

You sounded nervous, you realize how chicken you sounded. And thought he might notice, but he didn't. Wilford lets go of your shirt, and you quickly skedaddle to the cashier counter, so you can get out of his sights of that freak. But, when you had your bags within your hands and was about to leave the store, Wilford stood there, crossing his arms, leaning against the automatic door frame. You freeze, you didn't expect him to actually wait. What more do you expect from a murderer? You sigh and continue on going out, pass Wilford. He smiled, and began to follow you. You decided to speed-walk toward you car, and quickly open the trunk, throwing the bags in there. You shut it closed, and turned around a few inches away from the madman who had his face in your bubble. Your pupils shrink, feeling a little claustrophobic. Wilford noticed and backed up. You were very confused when he did, you thought he was mean and insane. But you might be wrong. You than find yourself smiling at him, he smiled back too.