I stood at his side, my gloved hand resting on his arm rest, we both stared at the figures in front of us. I watched the transformations take place. "Go help Mograine," he said, I nodded and walked towards the blood chamber my boots ringing loudly around the halls, as soon as I arrived Mograine stepped aside and there on a metal gurney lay an elf. I took my blade from my back and stabbed it into his chest, my blade began to light up as did my eyes and the souls of the dead inhabited him and his eyes opened immediately. I hauled my sword out of his flesh and placed it back onto my back. 

The elf sat up and I could tell he was a little disorientated, I stood with him and helped him off the gurney,  he was still a little wobbly and so I helped him support himself the Saronite not affecting him in any way. "You take care of this one, I'll continue with the rest." Mograine said walking over to me, I nodded and took him to the armoury where he stood still, the only thing he did he was blink. I looked at this elf, I knew a conversation wasn't possible with this new recruit, I looked him up and down, he was muscular obviously he took care of himself in life. 

  I kept walking around him analysing every part of him, he was a perfect soldier but still he stood staring in front unfazed by me. I began to pick up pieces of armour and began to put it on him, with every strap I pulled tight he didn't make a sound. "That comfortable?" I asked, still nothing, I just smiled to myself and clipped his cloak onto his shoulders pushing all his long blonde hair back.  Arthas wandered to the armoury and stood at the door. 

"Quite the recruit," he said. I nodded. 

"I would put him as a personal guard." I advised. 

"Lament you maybe right," he said. "Leave him with me." I said nothing and excited the room and returned to the balcony over looking the Scarlet Enclave. I rested my hand on the cold metal of the balcony, thoughts of my previous life still haunting me. How I wished I could be alive once again, death was a bore but there was nothing I could do to turn back, I was stuck like this. I heard a pair of bootsteps and I turned, there was the elf and Arthas. 

"You train him," Arthas said. 

"Yes," I replied. 

"Now!" he demanded. I said no more and led him to the pit in the middle of the chamber, he took up his weapon and I took up mine, we lifted them ready to strike and stood opposite one another. 

"Ready?" I asked, all the elf did was nod at me. 

Our blades clashed and I felt the power he hid behind the blade, he kept pushing my blade towards me till finally I lost my balance and I collapsed onto the ground. 

"My you are strong," I said, smiling up at him.