Chapter Five

I watched as the credits rolled down. I glanced down at Jensen who was asleep on my chest. I couldn't move. "Umm Jay I can't move" he doesn't budge.  "Jay" I  ran my hand through his hair, and he still doesn't move. I laugh, "babe I gotta move."

He finally mumbles and moves over, making me chuckle. I turned off the TV and snuggle into his side, he wraps an arm around my waist.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed, stretching I got out of bed. Walking into the kitchen, where you find Jensen fixing breakfast. "Morning beautiful" I  blush. "Morning handsome" he handed me a plate of bacon and eggs.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning, we have to film again" he said, making me sigh. He wraps his arms around me. I made a pouty face. "I don't want you to go" I say in a child-like voice. He tickles your side. "I don't have a choice, plus you'll have Gen, plus her kiddos to play with."

We ate in comfortable silence. I finished eating and put our plates in the sink. "How about we go out today?" He says. "Paparazzi, hun" it state, nervous about announcing our relationship. He look at me to see that I was  shifting uncomfortably. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I'm just nervous about when we go public with our relationship." He walks over and pulled me into his chest.

"Don't be nervous, if they are not happy that I'm with you they can get over it. It doesn't matter what they think. As long as I'm happy with you, it doesn't matter" I  smiled against his chest.

~time skip to the next morning~

I heard Jensen grabbing his things and walking out the bedroom door. I  quietly got up and followed him downstairs. He was fixing him a cup of coffee, he poured it into the mug, and was about to walk out the front door before you said. "Leaving with out telling me goodbye, or taking you to the airport huh?" I  leaned against the wall, with one hand on your hip. "I'm sorry" he said walking back to me, he kissed me with a passionate force that had a lot of love behind it. "I'm going to miss you Jay" I mumbled against his lips. "I'm going to miss you, too."

"I'll be back in a few months, love you" he said walking away. "Love you too, Jay" he walked out the front door, closing it. Leaving me alone. He pulled out of the driveway and to the airport.

I walked to our shared room, and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top, then put on one of his flannels and threw my hair up into a messy bun. (if you can't tell I love messy buns 😂😂)

I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV to supernatural. I watched for a good five hours.  (Sounds like my life😂maybe more hours😂)

I looked down and saw that it was 12.  I walked into the kitchen and found some sandwich meat and bread and made a sandwich. I sat down and started eating when your phone starts ringing. I looked down to see the unknown number again. I hit the green button.

"Hello"

"Hi, y/n. Your hair looks beautiful today."

You froze at the voice "c-chad?"

"That's right, baby"

"Don't call me that... How do you know what I look like?"

"I know everything about you. So your dating Jensen Ackles, huh?"

"Y-yeah"

"Well... I don't like him, he's a dick..do you seriously think someone like him wants to be with you?"

That's when my self consciousness kicked it, "You don't know anything about him, asshole"

"Well, look at that. Somebody's using big words. I don't like that. So if you want to survive along with that Ken doll I suggest you break up with him right away, I'll know if you don't. And if you mention me or this conversation I'll kill you and him. Got it?"

Tears started pouring down my face. My  voice betrayed me, I couldn't say anything. I just sat there with your phone clutched in my hand, tears rolling down down my face.

"Don't cry baby, I want you back. Your sister was stupid and lied to me about being on the pill, so now she's pregnant and I can't do any with her. So I need you back."

"I will never do what you say. You arrogant bastard. I'm going to the cops you piece of shit." I don't know where that boost of confidence came from.

"Excuse me, that's no way to talk to me."

"Goodbye, dick" I  hung up the phone and went through my contacts trying to find Jensen's name.

I clicked his name, and it started ringing. "Pick up!!"

"Hello y/n"

"Jensen, please help I--" I was interrupted by the door being smashed in.

"Y/N!!"

He punched me in the face knocking me out.

"Y/n, what's wrong??!!"

Jensen's POV

I heard the door being knocked in, screaming and then someone being punched. "Y/N??!!!" Jensen screamed again getting weird looks from the people on the plane.

"Hi, Jensen."

"Who are you?!"

"I'm Chad, y/n's new boyfriend. She doesn't need a wimp like you. She needs someone like me"

"Listen to me you asshole"

"Or what you'll call the cops, good luck bucko, it's nice talking to ya, but I got plans."

I heard the line go dead.

_____

I'm sorry it took so long but here's another chapter. Sorry for the cliff hanger.
                   -Emily

947 words