Chapter 9

No one's POV

Jensen sat by y/n's bed for days, he didn't eat, he didn't drink, he refused to leave her bedside in case something happened. He whispered softly to her, Hoping to get a response from her.

He brushed through her (y/c/h)
un- matting it. He read her her favorite  book daily. Grace would come in very often to help Jensen pamper y/n. Grace painted her nails, brushed her hair kept her pampered so she wouldn't be upset when she woke up.

"Jensen, you need to eat" Grace's soft voice broke the silence. "I'm not hungry" he mumbled. She sighed handing him her coffee and sandwich.

"Grace keep your food" he said looking up from his lovers body to Grace. "Jensen you need to eat, If you don't then you'll be in no condition to be in here with her, you'll be in one of these hospital beds, y/n is going to want you to be the first face to see when she opens her eyes. So eat this and go take a shower I'll wait her with her. I'll alert you if something changes" Grace said and he took the food from her.

He ate and left the room going to shower. "Y/n, you have to wake up. We all miss you, Hun. That sick son of a bitch, is going to pay for what he did. Your brother is flying out to come and see you. I know you can't hear me, but we need you to wake up" Grace said wiping her tears looking down at her best friends unconscious body.

(Y/n's POV)

I heard the faint voices of Jensen, Grace and the nurses. I've tried to wake up, but the darkness keeps pulling me in. I tried to open my mouth to say something, but I was pulled into another black abyss.

(No one's POV)

Jensen walked back in, looking at Y/n, who had yet to move. He grabbed her hand sitting down in the chair. "Jensen, I have to go back home, I will fly back sometime this week, Y/n's brother, Mike, is coming to see her, he's the only family she had left." Grace said grabbing her bag and walking towards the door.

Jensen nodded keeping his focus on y/n, feeling as if he were to look away, she would disappear.

-a week later-

"Mr. Ackles" the nurse said and Jensen lifted his head to look up at her. "y/n, is breathing on her own now. We've taken her off the breathing tube, it is expected that she will wake up, very soon." She told him and he sighed in relief.

Mike, thanked the nurse smiling that his baby sister was okay. Grace bounced her baby smiling. Grace laid the baby carefully on y/n's chest as he slept.

It was a week later, and y/n had finally gained Color, but yet to wake up. Jensen walked down to the cafeteria and got two cups of coffee and carried them up to the room.

He handed one to Mike who graciously accepted it. A few hours later Jensen heard a slight mumble and he looked up to his girlfriend to see her eyes slowly blink open. He jumped up and Mike called the doctors in.

They did what they needed and left. Jensen dropped to his knees beside her bed. She smiled down at him. "Baby, I'm so sorry-" she started, he eyes filling with tears. He shook his head and leaned up capturing her lips with his.

She placed her hands on his face bringing him up and close to her

She placed her hands on his face bringing him up and close to her. Someone clearing their throat made the couple separate. They both looked over to Mike. "Mike!" She said smiling.

He leaned down and hugged her. "How are Mom and Dad?" She asked whispering. "Their doing good." He said back.

Grace walked in the room with her son in her arms. "Your awake!" She said getting tears. Grace walked over and hugged
y/n.

______

Hey guys! Here's another part. Also I know I'm late asking this but...
Have you heard Panic at the Disco's new album?
My favorite song would either have to be
Dying in LA or High Hopes
Roaring 20s is my bop though
I love the whole album.
Comment your favorite song!
Or
T∅P's new songs
Nico and the Niners is my favorite!
Okay I'll shut up about that now.
Hope you guys have a great week!
-Em

 Hope you guys have a great week! -Em

(😍😍😍😍)
*Dies*

759 words