Prologue

♦ To be revised and furnished!

The Osiris has started his quest  Lady Hel said as she smirked, standing up from her throne. How much time do you think we have? Renorcyx, who was now in his human form, asked in his seductive masculine voice. More than enough, Lord Agares replied casually in his nap.

A gap of silence passed. Nothing was heard, nor seen save for the evil smirks that kept shining on their evil faces.

What do we do now? Each moment we waste, the Osirirs gains power, Renorcyx asked again. Relax, boy! Brother Azazel will handle everything. Meanwhile, let me go check out our trump card, the Queen of the Dead, or rather the fallen Goddess chuckled as she said, before disappearing in thin air. For a brief moment, Renorcyx wondered if he were mistaking a small blush on the dark, once beautiful face of the former Goddess. Well, since there were no new Goddess yet, Lady Hel was, by default, still the Goddess of the Dead; the Legendary Queen of the Land of Death & the Dead.

Renorcyx gazed at Lord Agares who now looked at him and they shared a knowing smile. So, I guess my instincts were not illusions of the mind, Renorcyx smiled closing his hollow eyes, leaning on the enormous throne that belonged to the lady. No, they were not, my son, Lord Agares replied with a smile of his own and added, I'd like to have a proper sleep before I prepare for the shot. Off you go and have fun.

Renorcyx twitched at the sentence used by Lord Agares. I'll never understand these shitbags taking me ever so lightly Renorcyx muttered as even he took his leave from the wretched place.

~~~~~~~~

Lord Asar! What're we doing in here? Osyla asked Lord Asar as their feet touched the mystic soil of fate! Business, dear friend! Business! Lord Asar spoke as royally as he could and let out a deep sigh.

I'd surely prefer if this day had never come! Lord Asar thought in his mind.

Taking deep breaths, the duo advanced towards the unknown.

....Several Hours Later....

Don't you think we're walking in circles, Lord Asar?

No, we're not! It's the illusions! Apparently she doesn't want to meet us! Not yet at least!

How long are we gonna continue doing this?

You're right, I've had enough!!

Ananke!! Show yourself, you bloody wench!!!

Look who decided to show up! After all these years! And still a fucking asshole! The Great Goddess of Fate commented as she slowly emerged from the shadowy clouds that surrounded the place.

Osyla bowed but Lord Asar only rolled his eyes.

We need to...Asar tried to speak but Ananke cut him short saying I know why you're here, you bastard! Follow me! And keep your sore twat of a mouth shut!

Oh Gosh, this is gonna be hectic! Osyla muttered under his breath as he shook his head! I heard that! Both Asar and Ananke sang in chorus, making Osyla only but to shook his head and smile.

This....would surely end up being hectic!!

~~~~~~~~

My Queen! They want to know the truth! The Commander whispered in Lady Lara's ears. Then truth shall they have! Lady Lara spoke as she sighed.

~~~~~~~~

My Lord! Do you feel it?

Yes! They're here! It is time!

I didn't think I'd live to see this day!

Neither did I, love, neither did I!

What should be our first task?

Come! We should be ready to welcome our guests!!

~~~~~~~~

Ah, how charming! The Devil marvelled at the beauty of Meisire as he stretched his hands. I'd sure love to settle down here, but alas! I still have work to do! Azazel smirked as he took his human form.

N.B. : I really really really need a cover for this book! Someone pls help with it! At least suggest a good cover maker! Thanks!

Hope you guys enjoyed the prologue! Do let me know ♦