The Portal

"Uhmm, where are we?" Kevin asked looking around the dark portal. All they know is that its a black room with lights so they can see each other. "We're still in the portal" Simon said "Wait we're still sitting on the chair?" Cheesy asked "Yes, ofcourse don't leave that chair or you'll be left here. That's your ticket home" Simon explained "But how are we gonna follow the chipettes?" Ms.Smith asked "the chair will automatically move" Simon said and everyone nods their heads "Well, speaking of the Chipettes, where are they?" Annie asked they all looked around and indeed they're gone, only their desks can be seen. "Wait where's Brittany? Where is she Simon? Is she left in the room? How is she gonna learn her past?" Alvin asked well words won't come out right, he's really worried about her what if she's sent in another time. "Relax Avin its not just her that's gone and we'll meet them when we reach the time" Simon said "How?" Alvin asked "They'll be the ones portraying their own role." Simon said "Wait what? But how are they gonna portray their own role if they can"t even remember their past?" Alvin asked "I mean, they won't remember travelling back in time. They'll be like in their little kid bodies. But when we return instead of the memories being erased they'll remember and of course they know they travelled back in time" Simon explained "Oh, its a little confusing but I get it" Alvin said "Why so worried?" Simon teased "Yieee" The class said  and erupted into laughter " I am not, I couldn't care less" Alvin denied "Whatever you say" Simon said. Suddenly, they saw a bright light "Hang on, we're almost there" Simon said and then they reached the light and get blinded by it leaving the portal.