Somtimes you have to be a little bit naughty

The Class of Miss Smith are already in the bedroom.

"You know, I already had enough" Brittany said "All of us are" Jeanette said "Yeah, why are they so mean? I mean they can be nice at times. But why won't they treat us like our brother or like how the parents treated their kids?" Eleanor said more than asked "Hmm, you know sometimes they need to have a taste of their own medicine" Brittany said smirking evilly "What are you planning?" Jeanette asked not liking the smirk of her big sister. "Jeanette, sometimes we have to make a little bit of mischief" Brittany said

"And she don't like when I do make some mischief" Alvin said "Well, sometimes yours get a little too far. Here she have a reason why she do that" Simon said "Still" Alvin said "But she's pretty clever for a 3 years old" Ms.Smith said and everyone nods their head

"But Brittany" Eleanor said but Brittany ignored her comment and picked up a book from her desk. She showed it to the two then opened it and started to sing.

Brittany: Jack and Jill, went up the hill To fetch a pail of water,( Readint he lines from the book then she looked up thoughtfully) so they say
Their subsequent fall was inevitable
They never stood a chance, they were written that way (Look back at the book)
Innocent victims of their story (She closed it and pick up amother book)
Like Romeo and Juliet (She raise it up near the light gazing at it)
T'was written in the stars before they even met (She opened the book and started looking at the lines)
That love and fate, (She read excitedly )and a touch of stupidity (She stopped looked to her sisters and rolled her eyes)
Would rob them of their hope of living happily (She then started flipping it fast until it reach the last part)
The endings are often a little bit gory (She put it away from her face scared then shut it quick, she put it down then looked at her sisters)
I wonder why they didn't just change their story? (She sat down her bed)
We're told we have to do what we're told but surely (She then smirked evilly then stand up then rush towards the door)
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty. (She held the door knob nodding her head then rush outside)
Just because you find that life's not fair, it (She then started tip toeing)
Doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it (She stopped and look left and right)
If you always take it on the chin and wear it, (Then her brother walk by and she quickly lean in the wall and try to be quiet then she looked and her brother alreadyy went in his room)
Nothing will change. (She quickly crossed the hallway)
Even if you're little, you can do a lot. You (She tiptoed while leaning on the wall so she wouldn't get notice)
Mustn't let a little thing like "little" stop you. (The bedroom door of her parents is open so she rushed then quickly stopped and looked back when the door closed then exhaled in relief)
If you sit around (She walked forward and stopped facing the class) and let them get on top, you (She then pretended to pull up her invisible sleeves then she then turn her forward left hand and her right hand quickly pointing to the left)
Might as well be saying you think that it's okay, (Her right hand pointing to the left going to the right)
And that's not right. (She went in the bathroom and switched on the lights)
And if it's not right, (She then smirked evilly looking at the two bottles)
You have to put it right. (She cracked her knuckles then stretched her hand forward)

Brittany picked up the Pink Bottle "Platinum blonde hair dye, extra strong, keep out of reach of children.. Hmmm" She said "Oil of violet hair tonic, for men.. Yup" She opened the hair tonic bottle then pour some hair dye in it

"Whoah, savage!! Way to go Britt!!" Alvin said "I should do that!" Derek exclaimed "Detention Derek" Ms.Smith said And Derek groaned. "She's also really great at composing a song" Theodore said "Well, its natural to sing their thoughts theodore when they're alone or if its not private it could be everyone. We can see how thise kids sing earlier and everyone" Simon said "This world is like musical movies" Alvin said "Or plays" Simon said then Alvin is about to say something when brittany put the hair dye bottle down and started singing as well.

Brittany: In the slip of a bolt, there's a tiny revolt. (She recapped the bottle)
The seed of a war in the creak of a floorboard. (She slowly gazed in front with an evil smirk)
A storm can begin with the flap of a wing. (She then looked at the bottle then at the front)
The tiniest mite packs the mightiest sting. (She started shaking it forcefully)
Every day starts with the tick of a clock.
All escapes start with the click of a lock.
If you're stuck in your story ( Se raised it ner the lights then put it down) and want to get out, (She turned the light off)
You don't have to cry, (She go out the bathroom she looked aroound making sure no one is near) you don't have to shout - (She then started doing karate with the beat)

'Cause if you're little, you can do a lot. You
Mustn't let a little thing ( She kicked and punch to the right then twirl to face the left) like "little" stop you. (She kicked and punched to the left)
If you sit around and let them get on top, you (She faced the front then folded her arms)
Won't change a thing. ( She then run until she reached the door to her room)
Just because you find that life's not fair, it (She leaned in to the door)
Doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it. (She stood straight)
If you always take it on the chin and wear it, She then looked left and right)
You might as well be saying you think that it's okay, (She then went inside to see Jeanette and Eleanor sitting on their bed reading but stopped to look at her)
And that's not right. (She blew at her right fist then her left fist)
And if it's not right, (Then she put her fist on her hips leaning forward)
You have to put it right . . . (She stand up on her bed, looked to the left, looked to the right then slowly sat down)
But nobody else is gonna put it right for me. (She slowly stood up)
Nobody but me is gonna change my story. ( She started jumping up and down her bed)
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty! (She trust fall her head landing on the pillow then she quickly sat up and took the book she borrowed from the library earlier and started reading it)

"Hey Brittany what did you do?" Jeanette asked "Oh, nothing crazy" Brittany answered while reading her book. Jeanette and Eleanor looked at each other. "You might get into trouble though" Eleanor said "Please, this is the first time I took revenge on them. I just had enough. They wouldn't learn who did that" Brittany said "I mean what if?" Eleanor asked "Relax, think positive" Brittany said. The two sighed then suddenly they heard a scream. "My hair!!" They heard Mr.Wormwood yelled. Jeanette and Eleanor widened their eyes. Then The Chipettes rushed out their bedroom to see Mr.Wormwood out the bathroom wearing a green bath robe. "Let me guess you put some of mummy's hair dye on her hair tonic?" Jeanette asked "Yup" Brittany said smirking. "I might say, its impressive" Eleanor said. jeanette and Eleanor high fived Brittany.

"Very Impressive" Alvin said

The Chipettes then acted like they didn't know what happened so they approach their dad who's now with Isaac and Mrs.Wormwood. "Why did you yell daddy?" Eleanor asked "My hair its green!" Mr.Wormwood panicked "You probably accidentally used some of mummy's peroxide by mistake" Brittany said and Jeanette nods her head. "Taht's exactly what you've done, you stupid man!" Mrs.Wormwood said "But I have a meeting today with the russians, what about my deal?!" Mr.Wormwood asked "Uhm, you're already dressed earllier why did you took a shower again?" Jeanette asked "I forgot to take a shower okay" Mr.Wormwood said "Oh so you're the one that stinks" Eleanor said "What did you say?" Mr.Wormwood asked "I said you should've think before you do something" Eleanor quickly said "Oh, but now what am I gonna do?!" Mr.Wormwood asked "Oh I know, I know what you're gonna do!" Jeanette exclaimed raising her hands

"Cute" Simon accidentally said out loud "Somebody's in love" Alvin teased "Yiee!!" The Class echoed "Shut up, I couldn't care less" Simon said

"What?! What do I need to do?!" Mr.Wormwood said getting hopeful "You can pretend you're an elf!" Jeanette said smiling "Yes that's it, I'll pretend I'm an- wait a minute!! What are you talking about?! You idiot!! Fool!!" Mr.Wormwood yelled and walked away with Isaac. "Mum, can we go return the books to the library?" Brittany asked "You can stay there as long as you want dear" Mrs.Wormwood said entering her bedroom and shutting it close. The Chipettes shook each others hand while grinning widely.