Part 5 - Niall's Betrayal

The boys were safe in their hotel. All was quiet. They mostly just sat around, praying that Louis was okay and that he'd come back. Harry turned on the News Channel. And to their surprise, people already found out that Louis was missing.

"....Louis Tomlinson, the member of the band, One Direction, was reported missing today. Officials say that he was indeed spotted at a party, celebrating his mother, Johannah's birthday, when all of a sudden, he was gone. No one has reported seeing anything so far as to where he was going or what he was doing at that time. All we can hope for, is that he is alive and safe...."

"What a nightmare," Said Liam. He turned to face Harry and Niall. Niall sighed, putting down his head. Harry just had no words left in his mouth. He just shrugged and sat there, as silent as a mouse. Niall suddenly rose from his seat and began walking to the door. "Woah, hold up there. Where you going?" Liam asked the skinny Irish boy.

"I'm going to refill the Ice bucket. I'll be as quick as a whip," he said, opening the door and leaving the room. Silence broke out as Liam and Harry continued to watch the TV. More and more people were talking about Louis. Things were getting out of control.

"How did the news people even find out about this?" Harry questioned. Liam shrugged. Just then, Liam's phone rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and look to see who it was. It was Eleanor.

"Hey, El's calling me."

"She's probably so shook about Louis being missing. I don't blame her. The poor girl," Harry mentioned. Liam answered his phone. Eleanor's voice sounded quite startled and afraid right from the start. "Eleanor? Woah, calm down.....tell me what's.....?" Before he could even finish his sentence, she screamed into the phone, panicking.

"I WAS WALKING AROUND THE AREA AND YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE WOODED AREA DOWN THE ROAD? I DECIDED TO HAVE A LOOK IN THERE AND I.....I...."

"You what?"

"I FOUND LOUIS' SCARF I GOT FOR HIM LAST YEAR! LAYING ON THE COLD GROUND!"

Harry couldn't hear what Eleanor was saying. The only thing he could do, was watch Liam's face to determine if something happened. Harry glanced over to try and fix his mind on something else, but then, his eyes looked over to the small kitchen area of their suite. The Ice bucket was on the counter. Ice was still inside it. Harry was puzzled for a moment. Then, he gathered his thoughts and knew exactly what has happened. "LIAM, LIAM! LOOK! HE FORGOT THE ICE BUCKET! AND IT'S EVEN GOT ICE IN IT!" Liam slowly dropped his jaw. Niall somehow tricked them so he could go off and try to find Louis himself.

"SON OF A BITCH! Eleanor, I'm going to have to call you back," he said as he hung up. They stood up firmly and gave each other a look before running out of their hotel room and taking the elevator down to the lobby. Loads of screaming fans followed them, asking the same questions that were talked about on the news.

"Is Louis okay?"

"Why did Louis run away?"

"Where did Niall go?"

"Are you going to cancel the show if you don't find Louis?"

The intense pressure was far too much for any of them. Harry and Liam ran as fast as they could out the door and to the bus, where Mark was. Mark was contacting all of Louis' relatives for information. Liam and Harry burst into the bus.

"NIALL'S GONE!" Harry yelled.

"Wait, what?"

"NIALL TRICKED US AND WENT TO GO FIND LOUIS ON HIS OWN!"

"OH no that's bad," Mark said as he radioed in to Paul. Harry stood there, biting his fingers. Liam tried to remain calm for the sake of the band. Now, Niall was gone too and they knew they had to do whatever they could to locate Niall first. They new if they found Niall, they'd find Louis.

"Please, Mark. Let us look around for Niall," Harry pleaded. "If we find him, there's a good chance we can find Louis as well. Just let us try."

Mark wasn't so sure about the plan. He thought it would not only endanger them, but endanger the whole band. And he didn't want that for them. He wanted the very best for these boys. Although, having their bandmate go missing just like that, made him feel a bit bad for the boys. And now the fact that Niall was missing too, only made things worse. "Lads, I totally understand that you want to be there for your bandmates and that's awesome that you do, but right now, it's just not an option for you guys. You have to stay here where it's safe for you guys."

"Mark, we know we can do this. Trust us. We stay together no matter what happens. Louis needs us more than ever right now. I'm actually glad Niall did this. He cares so much about Louis that he's willing to do whatever it takes to help him. That's what we need to do. Please just let us try," Harry spoke to Mark.

Mark sighed but he agreed to let the boys search for Niall and Louis. But they had to be careful. Just because Louis ran away, doesn't mean that It's safe to go after him. They had to be on edge if they were going to find him. But Liam wasn't scared. Neither was Harry. All that mattered, was Louis. So, they all gathered on the bus, even Eleanor joined, with Freddie in her arms, as the bus rolled on It's way to the location Eleanor found the scarf at.